Game changes on Steam, filter by owned or followed games.
Showing all game changes.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 1048377 Next
Be a Pixel Shopkeeper! Collect items using inventory management puzzle mechanics. Sell your wares, decorate your shop, craft new products, and expand! Train to beat tougher dungeons, unlock new classes and decor, and furnish your shop smartly to maximize profits! Choose from two levels of difficulty to pay off your loan, or play in Sandbox mode with no obligations.
- Different dungeons, enemies, and unlockable worlds: puzzle style is not always the same
- Variety of bags you can obtain that give special effects such as delivering directly to inventory and multiplying an item you collect!
- Purchase different kinds of tables, shelves, and decorations that affect different stats such as gold bonuses and customer choices
- Unlockable character classes that have different preferences and gifts that you can receive
- Crafting! Make your own items that customers will pay a premium for, or use them yourself to boost your stats
- Expand your shop to house more wares and remodel it with decorations to go for a certain look and add boosts
- Plant your own herbs (among other things) to use in battle or to sell, with chance of getting rarer seeds
- Get far enough to buy a second shop and hire managers to work for you
(Please Read ^^)
- Battle gameplay is puzzle-style, fitting items into grids with special effects - check out videos to learn more and see it in action!
- In this game you will be clicking quite a bit. There are in-game items that alleviate that, but fair warning in the beginning!
- As a simulation game it might start out slow as you build yourself up, so if you are bored easily, this might be important
- The default Challenge mode could be frustrating if you are not into the min-maxing of the genre. I recommend Sandbox or "Chill Mode" to start
- If you want an in-depth and real-time look at gameplay, check out Let's Play videos to see if it's your kind of game
Thanks so much for the interest and I hope you enjoy the game!
Rare chemical materials have been found on a newly discovered planet – Tesaur, far into space. He who controls these resources will make a great leap in energy and economic areas for humanity.
- Campaign and multiplayer mode with other players and AI characters
=Story=Yao Xiu is an ordinary young lady from a noble family. Yet it pains her to stay in the household where she doesn't fit in. Her only way out is through marriage and starting a new family. Now, her with wedding approaching she is killed, unexpectedly, right on the eve of her big day.
As Yao Xiu reopens her eyes right after her ‘death’. She finds herself trapped in a time loop—forcing her to live through the same day over and over, surviving and dying again and again.
She is told, that she has 3 chances to save herself. If she loses 3 turns, the game ends, and so does her life.
Will each repeated encounter get Yao Xiu one step closer to the truth?
- An exciting adventure in a story of ancient Chinese setting.
When four spies of the Sons of Liberty are arrested infiltrating The Province House, their children join Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and the Sons of Liberty to finish their mission and break them out as the threat of Revolution looms over the Colonies...
Join Joseph, Ally, Doug, and Sarah as they use their wits and their toy chest to defeat the Redcoats in this 2.5D stealth-action adventure retelling of Paul Revere's Midnight Ride for kids and adults alike!
Learn more about Children of Liberty at http://www.childrenofliberty.us
Apocalypse Hotel - The Post-Apocalyptic Hotel Simulator! - detailed_description_changed View March 17, 2018, 6:32 am
After the alien invasion: the Gogfang began terraforming Earth, pumping out toxic chemicals to transform it into the perfect trans-dimensional, methane paradise… the process should take fifty years.
In the meantime the strange blend of chemicals has begun to mutate the populace, turning some into hideous, fish-people, and reanimating the dead. So far you have been immune to these changes and have fought your way across the country back to your parents’ hotel, hoping they are still alive.
Whether they are or not, you have decided to make a go of it, to repair and renovate their unsightly, sixties-styled hotel into a community where people can be safe from the aliens, mutants, and zombies. Of course… they will have to pay you for the service.
Improve your hotel:
Drawing inspiration from various fantasy soundtracks such as the Alice in Wonderland movies, the Harry Potter series, with nods to the darker, haunted, peculiar and surrealistic style of Tim Burton movies, and a sprinkle of Disney charm for good luck. The songs in this pack vary from charming and magical themes to darker, slightly haunted and unsettling fantasy pieces. Full orchestral productions, high quality music, this pack is sure to take your game to a magical, fantastical place!
- 12 BGM themes and 61 Music Events
Showing results 1 to 10 of 1048377 Next