House on the Hill has been released on Steam
Posted by: Steppe Hare Studio on steam_community_announcements July 29, 2020
Our new game, House on the Hill, has been released on Steam. It is a story-driven mystery that combines various horror genres in a single narrative.
You will be playing as a thief and your family is in trouble. In order to help it, you decided to accept a dangerous job — to steal a jewel from an old manor. Getting there wasn't easy, but it will be much more difficult to get out.
Each playthrough is a separate story with its own ending. All of them allow you to lift the veil over the secrets of the mansion. What is hidden in the house? What is your partner hiding? What are you hiding?
[h2]What awaits you:[/h2]
- Discover all secrets that are hidden behind the old walls of this gloomy house.
- Each walkthrough is unique and leads to its own story and ending.
- An intriguing story full of drama and horror.
- A huge Victorian estate is open for exploration.
- Riddles and puzzles that guard the hidden passages and secrets of the house.
- Non-linear walkthrough. Explore the house the way you want.
Get it with 21% discount!
Other Irony Of Nightmare News
Patch December 15 2017 December 15, 2017
Patch December 14 2017 December 14, 2017
Patch December 13 2017 December 13, 2017
Day one patch December 12, 2017
In the Irony of Nightmare things aren't always as they seem. Those who decide to solve all puzzles of the game, not only will unravel true secret of house, but also will open completely different ending of the story.
Developer: Steppe Hare Studio
Publisher: Steppe Hare Studio