Hotfix Patch V1.45
Posted by: Huskinator on steam_community_announcements July 9, 2020
A new patch has been released to address some community feedback/suggestions. Game Version is now 1.45
2-Handed Weapon Changes
- When bracing a rifle/shotgun, you can now disengage your front hand by just gripping anywhere (or releasing your grip if using "Hold to Grip")
- Fixed bug where pumping shotgun would eject multiple shells
- Updated script so pumping of the shotgun (while bracing) is more responsive
- Increased speed of gun rotating towards offhand (if offhand orientation is selected)
- New Model for Parliament SMG (MP5)
- Updated model for Shepherd AR (G36)
- Updated Model for Umpire Smg (UMP45)
- Updated the models for shirtless thugs. They now have abs and pecs!
- Increased the height of Floor collider for Map 4 - Bank Level to reduce chances of VR players spawning under the map
- VR players can now interact with the Civilian/Enemy Density modifiers in the Shooting range
- Fixed the Pepper Spray not working in Tutorial Level
- Updated the Lighting in the Tutorial Level
- Fixed the Targets not breaking in Tutorial Level and Shooting Range (not sure when these stopped working)
- Fixed colliders for Revolvers and Sawed off shotguns so they are easier to pick up. Apparently there were other colliders that messed with the collision...so this has been resolved
- Increased the size of Ziptie colliders so they are easier to grab from behind.
- Civilians won't make grunting noises even if they are dead
As usual. Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! Your feedback and suggestions are extremely valuable to the growth of Fast and Low!
Other Fast and Low News
Hotfix Patch 1.33 - Online Multiplayer Fixes June 12, 2020
Patch 06/05/2020 Game Version 1.32 June 6, 2020
Map 11 Released - Metro Station May 30, 2020
Hotfix Patch 05/15/2020 GameVersion 1.22 May 16, 2020
Hotfix 05/11/2020 GameVersion 1.21 May 12, 2020
Hotfixes - 04/20/2020 - GameVersion 1.1 April 21, 2020
Online Multiplayer Hotfixes 04/19/2020 April 20, 2020
Online Multiplayer Update April 14, 2020
Content Patch: 02/16/2020 - Map 10 Released February 16, 2020
Patch 01/15/2020 January 15, 2020
A VR experience like no other. Take control of either Officer Maximus Faust or Officer Samuel Lo. Or team up locally via asymmetric multiplayer to tackle each scenario. 'Cause when the bad guys gotta go...you gotta hit 'em Fast...and you gotta hit 'em Low.
Developer: Urban Giraffe Games Inc.
Publisher: Urban Giraffe Games Inc.