Explore the Realm Event and Summer Festival Patch 6/23/20
Posted by: Daynab on steam_community_announcements June 23, 2020
Today around 12 PM CST (Noon), we will release the patch that starts the Explore the Realm and the Summer Festival. This will be a client and server side patch that requires a download.
Once the patch is live and you have updated the game you can speak with the Festival NPC to start the festival quest line, along with opening you player journal to see the Explore the Realm monsters and resources for the first week. If you want to learn more about the mechanics of the ETR you can check out this blog post HERE where we outlined how it will all work, and HERE where we go over the personal rewards (will update once our blog post goes live), and check how far the community has come towards the server wide goal of unlocking the new island HERE.
If you still have existing Spring Festival quests inside your journal you can speak with the Festival Farmer outside Pierre Cenn’s shop to clear those quests.
We are excited to see the community band together and accomplish this goal!
- Updated terrain textures and some models for the start of Summer Festival
- Added Summer Festival props around the overworld
- Updated the way mobs reset when activating a shard dungeon
- Updated price of repairing gear
- You can see more in depth information HERE
- Added new Odds N Ends Mounts, Teleportation Devices for sale
- Added a new Mount and Teleportation Device to the in game cash shop
- Added Player purchased Server wide Boost bombs to the Odds N Ends shop for purchase with Dram
- Added 2 new slots that can be purchased in the Player Chest (main vault) inside the player house (these will be the 3rd and 4th slot that can be purchased) to help with maxed out inventory space
- 250,000 for 3rd slot
- 500,000 for 4th slot
- Added in new achievements for the ETR and Summer Festival
- Added in the rewards for the ETR, Summer Festival
- Added in 4 new monsters to the overworld (Necro monsters), which re-use existing abilities of other monsters
- Updated the rank positioning of the Scoundrel to on top of the Scoundrel gun to make it easier to see at longer distances
- Updated the Mount Speed server boost to to 12% from 5%
Other OrbusVR: Reborn News
OrbusVR: Reborn - July 7, 2020
Don't go it alone! This week's list for Explore the Realm features two enemies from the Crypt dungeon: the Lich King and his Undead minions. Players looking to form pick-up groups to tackle the Crypt dungeon should meet in-game on the plaza outside the Critter Capture shop and Player House.
Unofficial Community World Boss Event - June 14th June 9, 2020
Q3-Q4 2020 Roadmap May 22, 2020
Patch 11.56 - Bugfixes Improvements May 7, 2020
Mini Story Pack #1: Secrets of Mugwood is now live! April 29, 2020
Mini Story Pack #1: Secrets of Mugwood to Launch April 28 April 16, 2020
OrbusVR Community-Hosted World Boss Event March 20, 2020
Bonus Luck Event March 16, 2020
OrbusVR: Reborn is a ground-up rework of OrbusVR, the only MMORPG designed exclusively for room-scale virtual reality. It includes a re-imagining of the original game, with gorgeous hand-painted visuals, new enemies, new dungeons and raids, new classes, and much more.
Developer: Orbus Online, LLC
Publisher: Orbus Online, LLC