Hard Bullet Demo on Steam!
Posted by: JukSteelfly on steam_community_announcements June 18, 2020
We've been working hard on this new VR game Hard Bullet and now want to gather your feedback.
Shoot, kick, destroy, through, jump, fly, push, blow up and — most important — have fun in this timekilling unstoppable action game!
Visit the Store Page or Steam Festival to get a Demo and start a mess!
Max Payne and F.E.A.R. -inspired gameplay
We always wanted to bring classic PC blockbusters feeling to VR gaming, so expect yourself to jump, slide, do wall jumps and all this in slow motion!
Made with a special attention for dual wielding gunplay so expect various submachine guns, pistols and shotguns. You'll find classic rifles as well.
Destructions and Physics
Inspired by genre-defining classic John Woo movies like Hard Boiled, The Killer, Better Tomorrow, Hard Target
We worked out the best solutions to bring realistic physic destructions and created dozens of unique assets to fill the arenas. Classic locations to mess everything up: offices, warehouses, laboratories.
Current Demo Limitations
- Please, notice, this is only a Demo Beta Test and does not represent the final Hard Bullet experience.
- No tutorial. Working on it.
- Weapons: No auto-reloading animations. No customization and limited interactions. Only a few types available.
- Enemy AI: Two enemy characters with a very basic intellect.
- Interaction: Limited character interaction. Object interaction is turned off.
- Gore and dismemberment are turned off. Blood only.
- Realtime lighting and shadows are turned off.
- Inventory: Gun holsters are turned off.
- Sounds: Most of them are placeholders or not balanced yet.
- Grenades and explosions are turned off.
Join our Discord
Talk directly to the devs, share your opinion and ideas with us!
Joining Discord will help you to stay on Beta Test after the Festival.
Probably we'll turn the Hard Bullet Demo off and will release an updated version after a while.
To stay on the latest Demo build you can join the Beta Test through our Discord Server.
Wishlist and Follow us on Steam!
Add Hard Bullet Steam Page to your wishlist so you'll be ready when it comes.
Steam Forums Feedback
Visit Hard Bullet Steam Discussion Forums and share your feedback there with us!
DISCORD TWITTER STEAM
Other Nevrosa: Spider Song News
Nevrosa: Escape OST is here! February 28, 2020
Happy Lunar New Year January 25, 2020
Nevrosa Trilogy Bundle November 26, 2019
Nevrosa: Primal Ritual is here! November 23, 2019
Final Days of Midweek Sale October 25, 2019
Midweek Madness Sale August 20, 2019
Best VR Game August 16, 2019
Multilingual Update July 12, 2019
Big GexagonVR Sale! June 9, 2019
Giving a last look from observation deck, Conway could not expect what a journey lies ahead. Once shared his blood with this world, William starts an ancient ritual. Your blood has power here, but Blood Magic always attracts monsters even more dangerous than local creatures.