Version 1.02 published
Posted by: Two Wizards on steam_community_announcements May 22, 2020
- 3 additional item presets.
- 32 new upgrades.
- Green catalysts gain cap now starts at 1000. This can be increased by a new memory upgrade.
- Completed trials value can now be increased by new memory upgrade.
- Spells' and Weapons' values that scale from mana sources now include additional sources (like the ones gained from red catalysts).
- Some of the upgrades costs rebalanced.
- Convertion rates into memories rebalanced.
- Green catalysts drop in expedition reduced overall. Blue catalysts drop in expedition increased.
- Catalysts drop in expeditions now diminish as you earn more within a short period of time. The amount is then gradually restored over time.
- Idle expedition now continues the run up to 100% after losing a battle instead of abandoning it. No reward is given for the lost encounter, but further ones are unaffected.
- Time of idle expedition is now based on encounter difficulty and your level.
- Forge. Potential amount of slots increased to 12 (was 6), base amount of slots is 2 (was 1).
- Forge. Base speed of recovery doubled.
- "Expanded Mind" Memory upgrade. Maximum level increased to 10 (was 2), the cost was reduced and rebalanced accordingly (base cost is greatly reduced, but the overall sum is now greater).
- "Temper The Steel" spell. Passive effect reworked, the old effect is now scales from current amount of casts (changed to an active effect). New persistent effect.
- "Gem Resonance" spell. Now scales from mysteries.
- "Voidlight Amalgam" pet. Void profits bonus scaling increased.
- "Planned Progress" Memory upgrade. Now increases Idle and Offline bonus.
- Mechanos Apexis pet. Scaling from pet active time when it's over 3 days is now stronger.
- Abolisher main ability bonus increased.
- Alchemist main ability bonus increased.
- Ironsoul main ability and berserk stance bonuses increased.
- Desolator elixirs bonuses increased.
- Temporalist. Scale from time and skipped time increased.
And many bug fixes.
Other Idle Wizard News
3rd Anniversary! November 16, 2019
"New Frontiers" November 7, 2019
"Grave Omens" July 19, 2019
"Age of Strife" February 25, 2019
Idle Wizard is now live on Steam! January 24, 2019
RPG/Idle hybrid about becoming the most powerful wizard there is. Pick a class, get a pet, configure and improve your character in a myriad ways!