Server update 25.03.2020
Posted by: TheShaolinMonk on steam_community_announcements March 26, 2020
- AH-64A, AH-64A Peten — Incorrect display of the number of flares in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- Ka-52, Ka-50, Mi-28N — In the modification “New 30-mm cannon” the incorrect spread rate over distance has been fixed for the 2A42 gun.
- AH-1F — The incorrectly displayed unit with flares has been removed (shouldn't be on this vehicle).
- AH-64 (all modifications), AH Mk.1 — In the modification “New 30-mm cannon” incorrect spread rate over distance has been fixed for the M230E1 gun.
- Ka-52, Mi-28N — The number of flares has been corrected to 128.
- AH Mk.1 — The number of flares has been corrected to 72, and after researching the AMASE system — to 192.
- I-180S — UB machine guns have been replaced by UBS.
- G.91 R/3 — Dissymmetrical drop of 250 lbs bombs has been fixed.
- F2H-2 — Excessive armour elements on the aircraft front have been removed.
- Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boot-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände award - gun boats have been added to the terms of achieving.
- Ju 87B 2 - A bug with inability to create a user camo has been fixed.
- Helicopter pads for respawn that are close to the tank battlefield are now available in the SB mode.
- The ability to convert the content of the “Viking Fury” trophy to vouchers and back has been added for console users.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Other War Thunder News
[Development] The Neustrashimy destroyer: a “superdestroyer” March 20, 2020
[News] Alexander Pokryshkin’s birthday March 19, 2020
Update 19.03.2020 (18.104.22.168) March 19, 2020
War Thunder soundtrack is now on Steam! March 19, 2020
Server update 18.03.2020 March 18, 2020
Update 17.03.2020 (22.214.171.124) March 17, 2020
[News] Meet major update "Viking Fury"! March 16, 2020
War Thunder "Viking Fury" - Changelog March 16, 2020
[Development] AH-64 Apache: The Rotary Chieftain March 14, 2020
[Development] New onboard aviation systems March 14, 2020
War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac and PlayStation®4 dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War.
Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment