Patch Notes (1.1.0f2)
Posted by: Jordan Farr on steam_community_announcements January 27, 2020
Howdy fellow divers! We're just dropping the notes on another patch we put out to help smooth out issues from the latest update:
- Fixed an off-by-one indexing error brought about by a git merge which caused pet catalog buttons to always purchase a pet one index away. May also fix pets sometimes not being visible over the network.
- Fixed awakened mode lantern setting not showing to clients in lobby menu
- Fixed a bug where pets wouldn't delete after their player left the game
- Added a failsafe for the Shambler to prevent players from being put into a dimension right as the server is cleaning it up.
- Improved pain dimension clown cleanup upon leaving dimension.
Other We Need To Go Deeper News
Weekly Developer Livestream March 7, 2020
Weekly Developer Livestream February 29, 2020
Weekly Developer Livestream February 22, 2020
Weekly Developer Livestream February 8, 2020
WNTGD Friday Game Night! February 7, 2020
Weekly Developer Livestream February 1, 2020
Patch Notes (1.1.0f2) January 27, 2020
Patch Notes (v1.1f1) January 25, 2020
Weekly Developer Livestream January 25, 2020
The Awakened Update (v1.1) | New Game Mode, Pets, and More! January 24, 2020
DIVE. DISCOVER. DIE. Crew a submarine with friends in We Need To Go Deeper - a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe.
Developer: Deli Interactive LLC
Publisher: Deli Interactive LLC