Orangeblood Available Worldwide Now!
Posted by: playism_kido on steam_community_announcements January 14, 2020
Orangeblood has finally dropped!
[h2]It’s all about optimizing your loadouts![/h2]
Settle your uhh disagreements on New Koza with turn based Gun Fights.
Don’t forget to grind some levels, just like the old school JRPGs…
The loot drops are random, so choosing the most effective guns, shoes and accessories is your key to building effective battle strategies.
Weapons that appear useless at first may work well depending on how you set up your team!
- Finely detailed pixel art, New Koza has been designed to look exotic wherever you hail from.
- An interesting take on Okinawa at the close of the 20th Century, in a timeline different than our own.
- A story which unfolds with little exposition, in the style of a movie.
- Up tempo, refreshing turn based gun combat.
- Loadout customization, create unique builds from a near infinite selection of weapons.
- A dope soundtrack, heavily influenced by 90s hip hop.
- You can get a pet dog.
[h2]The soundtrack is dropping simultaneously!![/h2]
12 phenomenal tracks, all signed off by Grayfax, produced by PLAYISM.
Touting a 90s hip hop vibe, all 12 dope tracks for your listening pleasure.
Other Orangeblood News
Orangeblood - February 4, 2020
I haven’t alienated a section of our audience for ages. How many of you like JRPGs? Stand up, come on. Don’t be shy. I won’t point and laugh and call them all terrible.
Regarding a Bug which prevents story progression. January 17, 2020
Patch Notes: Adjustment of Machiko’s Skill Lighting Effects. January 15, 2020
Orangeblood Available Worldwide Now! January 14, 2020
The Steam Winter Sale Is On! A Gift from PLAYISM! December 20, 2019
Planned release date January 14th 2020! December 12, 2019
Autumn Sale On Now! Titles Under 5 dollars! November 29, 2019
Change of Release Date Announcement. November 11, 2019
"WELCOME TO NEW KOZA" It's the end of the 20th century, on a historic timeline different from that which we know. A manmade island off the coast of Okinawa is humming with a dirty, exotic vibe - and it's awesome!
Developer: Grayfax Software