Orangeblood Available Worldwide Now!
Posted by: playism_kido on steam_community_announcements January 14, 2020
Orangeblood has finally dropped!
[h2]It’s all about optimizing your loadouts![/h2]
Settle your uhh disagreements on New Koza with turn based Gun Fights.
Don’t forget to grind some levels, just like the old school JRPGs…
The loot drops are random, so choosing the most effective guns, shoes and accessories is your key to building effective battle strategies.
Weapons that appear useless at first may work well depending on how you set up your team!
- Finely detailed pixel art, New Koza has been designed to look exotic wherever you hail from.
- An interesting take on Okinawa at the close of the 20th Century, in a timeline different than our own.
- A story which unfolds with little exposition, in the style of a movie.
- Up tempo, refreshing turn based gun combat.
- Loadout customization, create unique builds from a near infinite selection of weapons.
- A dope soundtrack, heavily influenced by 90s hip hop.
- You can get a pet dog.
[h2]The soundtrack is dropping simultaneously!![/h2]
12 phenomenal tracks, all signed off by Grayfax, produced by PLAYISM.
Touting a 90s hip hop vibe, all 12 dope tracks for your listening pleasure.
Other Orangeblood News
Orangeblood - May 1, 2020
Golden Week is about to start in Japan and so Steam will once again be holding a Golden Week Sale.
Girl’s Day Sale! Orangeblood 25% Off! March 3, 2020
Orangeblood is a non-terrible JRPG trying too hard to sound cool February 4, 2020
We've received a message from Vanilla. January 27, 2020
Patch: Fixed the bug at the Sunrise Hotel that blocked progression. January 20, 2020
Regarding a Bug which prevents story progression. January 17, 2020
Patch Notes: Adjustment of Machiko’s Skill Lighting Effects. January 15, 2020
Orangeblood Available Worldwide Now! January 14, 2020
"WELCOME TO NEW KOZA" It's the end of the 20th century, on a historic timeline different from that which we know. A manmade island off the coast of Okinawa is humming with a dirty, exotic vibe - and it's awesome!
Developer: Grayfax Software