Beta 2.8.4 Released
Posted by: Drathy on steam_community_announcements January 5, 2020
We have a small patch ready to mostly fix up that auto saving issue. We were also able to squeeze in a few other things we were working on. More to come soon!
Let us know about any other issues you spot!
- Where possible, the scheduled autosaves will now be combined with rest/sleep in order to be less disruptive.
- Skeletal remains will now animate based on proximity instead of when facing them.
- Improved client disconnection logic when a multiplayer game has closed.
- Fixed auto saving happening during resting/sleeping, causing delays that sometimes lasted after the rest/sleep.
- Fixed the "Close Container" action not working when using it from a quickslot hotkey.
- Fixed the "inedible" and "poisoned" notes describing you drinking from a waterskin when drinking from water directly. (Thanks jettix!)
- Fixed scrollbars appearing next to status effect icons when pixel font was disabled. (Thanks Sneed!)
- Fixed an outdated wooden flooring item graphic.
- Ash cement is no longer made with clay, but will require more ash and consume water fully.
- All items now have a higher variety of weights, allowing slightly lower weight on all items. A very select few items have been raised in weight to compensate for this change.
- Piles of ash can now weight up to 0.2.
Other Wayward News
Beta 2.8.4 Released January 5, 2020
Beta 2.8.3 Released January 2, 2020
Beta 2.8.2 Released December 18, 2019
Beta 2.8.1 Released November 24, 2019
Community Custom Map Stream November 2, 2019
Wayward Beta 2.8 “Odds Ends” Released October 26, 2019
Beta 2.8 Status Update August 4, 2019
Happy (Late) Wayward Day! May 18, 2019
A Step Backwards (April Fools') April 1, 2019
Beta 2.7.4 Released March 10, 2019
You awake to discover yourself no longer in the company of good men or a fine seafaring vessel. Treasure... you remember something about treasure. Wayward is a challenging turn-based, top-down, wilderness survival roguelike. Explore, build, and most importantly survive in these unforgiving lands.