Changelog - November 2019
Posted by: MikoGot on steam_community_announcements November 27, 2019
With the end of current month we finished some things. Here is the list:
1.0.b5 - November
- Dialogues - Added ability to express emotions for president's guests, improved guests animations
- Reworked UI Statistics - added fancy animations
- Added Atomic Thread to the World Map - Your actions against the world won’t go unnoticed. The greatest of this world are watching. Atomic Thread indicator will tell you how close you are to starting a world war - meaning Game Over. However, this will not cancel your plans to conquer (almost) the whole world. Atomic Thread indicator will decrease its value over time and through your other ingame actions such as dialogues, negotiations or social media. Gaining more and more value at diplomacy statistic will also help you to calm down other world leaders.
- Press Conference feature is implemented - you can answer journalist's questions. Answering or ignoring journalists will affect your statistics values and story alike. If you promise something publicly people will remember. Unless you manage to get out of it. Just like politicians in real life.
- Press Conference Room Modeling - we are still waiting for a new room model and new models for journalists.
- Selecting the members of the Cabinet of the United States is implemented - Player is able to assign politicians to various Cabinet positions. For Example: Secretary of Defense.
Having a dream team is a huge part of your career success. They will help you cope with difficult situations such as your decision burdening the economy of the state or unpopular decision among citizens. Unfortunately, not all of them will be useful or may be useful only on specific Cabinet positions.
- Negotiations aka Card Game - Yes, we heard some of you. Yes, Card Games are bad, but there is nothing to worry about. If you are not interested in playing through this, you have a second option - Negotiations through further dialogue.
Other I Am Your President News
I Am Your President - June 5, 2020
We’ve been silent for a while now, since the release date is coming and we have much to do. Still, we want to stay in touch with you! For starters, it would be great to know which part of the game are you most excited about? Is it the nonlinear narrative, the possibility of starting a war, writing social media posts, balancing the budget, the realistic plots, the humorous ones, being faced with the difficult choices, following the party line, or something completely different? Let us know in the comments!
Devblog #6 "Learn From Your Failures" March 27, 2020
Be a Part of the Game - Discord Contest March 23, 2020
Devblog #5: Arrested development March 17, 2020
Release date! March 13, 2020
In case of emergency, join our discord March 11, 2020
DevBlog #4 "How I met my cabinet" March 2, 2020
DevBlog #3.5 "New UI" January 21, 2020
DevBlog #3 "President Reactions" December 17, 2019
DevBlog #2 "Dialogues Feature" December 12, 2019
Play as another US president! Decide on the fate of millions of people in your country and around the world.
Developer: President Studio
Publisher: PlayWay S.A.