Posted by: sitruunaice on steam_community_announcements November 16, 2019
1. After roguelike's multi week games are diesd,it will return to the last week's game's archive, so the magic core will not be emptied.
2. The role ability value has the upper limit setting.
3. The difficulty options from E-level to S-level after multi week games are newly added, and the game provides the option of estoppel. Roguelike mode can reselect the difficulty when entering the room of the magic tower after resurrection, and the simple mode can reselect the difficulty at the rest point.
4. Fix the problem that the old Xbox 360 handle LT and RT are reversed by default.
5. Added five difficult customs clearance achievements.
6. Repair the bug that will interrupt the jump inertia if you make a move in the jump.
7. Repair the bug that the character will release when pressing jump and move at the same time.
8. Fix the bug that the super warrior chip will stack.
Other Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial News
Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial - February 6, 2020
We have been busy transplanting mobile platforms recently, so the content of the PC version has not been updated for the time being, but during the process of transplantation and optimization, we found some better things that benefited the PC version.
V1.07 update November 16, 2019
1.05 update October 26, 2019
V1.03 update October 19, 2019
The official version is released! Update the announcement. October 12, 2019
V0.5 Big update(New level'Giant Baby Home') July 12, 2019
v0.411 Update (fix some BUGS) April 30, 2019
v0.31 Updates March 25, 2019
Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial contains core elements of roguelite games, presented in a toon render style. The player explores a mysterious tower with Erza, vanquishes mutant monsters and defeats bosses to acquire a Hunter’s License and become the most powerful Battle Maiden.