Posted by: CasselWolf on steam_community_announcements November 8, 2019
- New Achievements are added: [Give Me All], [Shiny Chest!], [Gangsta], [I'm in Charge], [Under the Shade], [Calculator], [Scrooge]
- New Adviser [Arbalist] appears in the game. When used, 'Get a Crossbowrat. +1 to Crossbowrat's Piercing Attack.
- New Adviser [David] appears in the game. When used, 'Get a Slinger Card. Every 5th Slinger's attack, has an increased Stun duration of 100%.
- New Adviser [Exiled] appears in the game. When used, 'Get an Exiled Card. 50% Decreased Exiled's ATK penalty.
- Fixed a bug that skill cards are usable to enemies located at fog of war.
- Fixed a bug on unlockable cards. If a card unlocked by achievements is still locked, the card gets unlocked upon the activating the same achievement.
- [Crossbowrat] A projectile penetrates no more than an enemy. There was a huge DMG output from this unit before patch.
- [Dancer] adviser's movement buff are now correctly in place.
- Fixed a bug that certain cards are reused maliciously. Now there is a threshold value of card reuse in the game.
- [Visit(Lv2)] card's effect now matches the card description.
- [Earthquake] events no longer appears in the early stage of the game.
- Before the patch, upgrades on [Exiled] card did not apply. Now, upgrades on this card applies correctly.
- Fixed a bug that leaves a permanent card tool tip when paused.
- Tax income by [Greedy] adviser's ability is increased to 10 from 5.
- Merchant visits longer time(10->15 seconds) with [Innkeeper] Adviser.
- Effect duration of [Assault Captain] adviser's ability is increased to 30 seconds.
- Attack Damage of [Defect] adviser is now 15. (5->15)
- [Tinker] adviser now gains 50 Gold instead of 200.
- [Mason] adviser adds 300 HP to Defensive Walls instead of 200.
- [Dancer] adviser has twice faster movement speed now. (50->100)
- At the end of wave, all ally units restore 50% of HP with an [Ironclad] adviser. Before patch, it healed +8 HP to ally units.
- [Doomsdayer] adviser recruits twice Ratizen. Increased to 10 from 5.
- [Messenger] adviser gives you more time compared to past 10. Wave alarm appears 15 seconds early.
- We modified [Coldblood] adviser's ability. When you get a Disturb Card, he upgrades 1 random card.
- Change in the name. [Coldblood] adviser is now called [Troubleshooter].
- Modified the ratings and types of several advisers.
- Change in the name. [Doctor] adviser is now called [Nurse].
- Modified [Plague Doctor] adviser's ability to 'Get a Medic Card. +5 ATK to units healed by Medic for 5 seconds.'
- Modified the probability (or randomness) of an adviser appearance with ratings.
- [Medic] card now Heals HP based on ATK of Medic.
- [Medic] card has an increased ATK (2->8), HP (18->38), Cost (41->52), Price (164->206).
- Modified [Longbowrat]'s chance to hit an enemy in long range.
- [Duck] card has 500 HP. (400->500)
- From now on, reused cards in the event of [Re-use] card cost Gold.
- [Burst] card is twice effective with 100% improved DMG and has an increased cost. (54->63)
- [Throw] card deals increased DMG. (20->30)
- [Ambush] card deals increased DMG. (30->40)
- [First Aid] card heals 40 instead of 20 with a small increase in cost. (28 ->32)
- [Thorn Fence] card has duration of effect for 10 seconds. (15->10)
- Modified rating of [Relic] card to 'Epic' from 'Rare'.
- Modified the randomness of a card appearance with ratings.
- Boss destroys building with a one blow.
- Changed an artwork for [Talent Pool] event.
- Modified DMG font does not run-over.
- [Bomb], [Air Strike], [Ignite] card now has an AoE description.
- Range of fire is added to Ranged unit descriptions.
Other Ratropolis News
Update 1.0.2105: Japanese December 5, 2019
Update 1.0.2104 December 2, 2019
Update 1.0.2103 November 30, 2019
Update 1.0.2102 November 29, 2019
Update 1.0.2101 : Nightmare November 29, 2019
Update 1.0.1401 November 22, 2019
Update 1.0.1301 November 15, 2019
Update 1.0.1204 November 12, 2019
Update 1.0.1203 November 11, 2019
Update 1.0.1202 November 10, 2019
Ratropolis is a Real-time card game that uses cards to defend a rat's city against enemies.You must defend your upcoming enemies with quick judgment and swiftness.Build your OWN Ratropolis with various cards that you can get from playing the game.
Developer: Cassel Games
Publisher: Cassel Games