Posted by: CasselWolf on steam_community_announcements November 5, 2019
- Fixed misspelled words on the [Vocalnic Spiderling].
- Fixed the incorrect representation of the Korean text on the [Purificate] card.
- Fixed the bug that the citizen reduction effect of the [Purificate] card was misapplied
- Fixed the bug that can't win a game even if all enemies are killed in certain situations
- Fixed the bug that effects of [Shock] cards have been transmitted to enemies in the Fog of War.
- Fixed the bug that [Noble] adviser's effect does not worked.
- Fixed the bug that icons of the adviser removed by the event remaining on the screen
- Fixed the bug that lasts Bullet Time if another card is used immediately after use of the [Sale] Card
- Fixed the bug with an unnaturally connected part of the background of a desert map.
- Limit the threshold value of some numbers that apply to the game to 9999. (Wall's HP, Skill Card's DMG, Units' ATK etc.)
- Improved load conditions when associating a [Re-use] card with several cards
Other Ratropolis News
Update 1.0.1201 November 8, 2019
Update 1.0.1105 November 5, 2019
Update 1.0.1104 November 4, 2019
Update 1.0.1103 November 2, 2019
Ratropolis is now available! November 1, 2019
Ratropolis is soon released! October 30, 2019
Ratropolis is a Real-time card game that uses cards to defend a rat's city against enemies.You must defend your upcoming enemies with quick judgment and swiftness.Build your OWN Ratropolis with various cards that you can get from playing the game.
Developer: Cassel Games
Publisher: Cassel Games