Update 1.03 is NOW LIVE!
Posted by: 1C_Dan on steam_community_announcements October 31, 2019
Hello Destroyers (and Saviors),
the gates of hell opened once again and released another important update! Here is what it brings.
- Visualisation of remaining ‘last chances’ added
- Blend between heavy and light attacks fixed
- Lock on target added - you can now use ’R3’ on gamepad or ‘X’ on keyboard to lock Desmond on an enemy
- Several minor fixes in cutscenes
- Desmond sliding along the walls fixed
- Generic NPC overlapping fix
- Jumping over an obstacle in a restaurant before the fight fixed
- Jumping over an obstacle on cemetery fixed
- The player now cannot dash through the closing gate in Industrial
- Barrier disappeared after reloading a checkpoint at Motel (fixed)
- Replaying a chapter should no longer disable the skills
- Chapters are enabled in main menu - you can replay any finished chapter
Other Devil's Hunt News
Devil's Hunt - January 8, 2020
it's time to jump back into Devil's Hunt and earn yourself some sweet sweet devilish badge! We just added Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons and Backgrounds for you to show you guys our gratitude for sticking with us and to showcase to people around you your more demonic side...
First update is now out - 1.01! September 19, 2019
We want your feedback September 18, 2019
Devil's Hunt is now OUT! September 17, 2019
We are releasing tomorrow + exact release time revealed! September 16, 2019
Brand new Savior trailer! Witness the heaven side of the conflict... September 13, 2019
Desmond is getting closer... just 4 more days! September 13, 2019
Devil's Hunt is coming in just 8 days! September 9, 2019
Price revealed - 34.99 USD/29.99 EUR! September 5, 2019
Concept art #5 - Heavy Demon September 3, 2019
Concept art #4 - Rocky Path August 28, 2019
The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in Devil’s Hunt. Play as Desmond in this third-person action adventure game, as he discovers his demonic powers with the fate of the world hanging in the balance of the greatest conflict known to humankind.
Developer: Layopi Games
Publisher: 1C Entertainment