Posted by: sitruunaice on steam_community_announcements October 19, 2019
1. Modify the jumping attack mechanism to be closer to the style of traditional 2D games.
2. Repair the problem when pressing H key and using the restorer, there is a certain probability that the character does not respond after pressing H key.
3. Fixed a BUG that caused "fort" to get stuck on the wall and not fall or attack when summoned from the wall
4. Fixed the BUG that the protagonist was too bright in the scene.
5. Fixed a BUG in fencing-moon where poison was not effective.
6. Max Power Consumption upgrade to level 10, cap 480.
7. Fixed Devil loli BUG that may have been stuck outside the air wall.
Other Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial News
Tower Hunter: Erza's Trial - February 6, 2020
We have been busy transplanting mobile platforms recently, so the content of the PC version has not been updated for the time being, but during the process of transplantation and optimization, we found some better things that benefited the PC version.
V1.07 update November 16, 2019
1.05 update October 26, 2019
V1.03 update October 19, 2019
The official version is released! Update the announcement. October 12, 2019
V0.5 Big update(New level'Giant Baby Home') July 12, 2019
v0.411 Update (fix some BUGS) April 30, 2019
v0.31 Updates March 25, 2019
Tower Hunter: Erza’s Trial contains core elements of roguelite games, presented in a toon render style. The player explores a mysterious tower with Erza, vanquishes mutant monsters and defeats bosses to acquire a Hunter’s License and become the most powerful Battle Maiden.