STACKABLE ITEMS AND RAIN!! (v6.3.1)
Posted by: Les on steam_community_announcements October 4, 2019
Over the past few weeks, we've worked on a number of patches and improvements. The most notable are the stackable items, couple of new icons and illustrations and we are also working on resources and crafting.
As always - we are very grateful for such awesome community and tons of feedback!
- NEW: Battle conditions Rain and Storm increase lightning and cold damage. The Storm also damages random units (per turn).
- NEW: Cannon and Bone Catapult reload after each shot (no action in the next turn).
- NEW: Turtle - a slow creature currently only in deserts.]
- NEW: Harpy and Fury - current Harpy has received a new portrait, and we have also added a new Harpy Fury:
Harpy and Harpy Fury
- NEW: Mana Field - regenerates MP to full level each turn. Applies to the planned type of Magic Fields environment.
- NEW: Stackable items - disposable items and treasures have a number displayed next to their name. These items can be bought and sold in bulk.
- UPDATE: Extended World Map events’ choices (whenever possible), e.g. Having Orcs in the army will allow additional extortion options.
- UPDATE: Mutagen potion will modify the characteristics of the unit (also remove existing ones) if equipped.
- UPDATE: Even more AI processing optimization, which makes it about 20% faster (average).
- UPDATE: Extended unit marker for potions (if the unit has more than two potions).
- BUGFIX: The Wild Mage trait now only affects spells with a failure rate.
- BUGFIX: Time-shifted archers can attack after moving.
- ONGOING: Creating - yes, you read correctly. We finally implement craftsmanship. The biggest obstacle that could be stacked is ready. We are working on many resources, such as tiles, ore, etc., as well as special skills for heroes, such as Alchemist, Blacksmith, etc.
- ONGOING: Ashlands is another type of environment we are working on. After expanding the world map and adding deserts, we found that lava levels do not match the gray areas near volcanoes; that's why we decided to create a new unique area.
- ONGOING: The invisibility mechanics are already coded, but requires more testing for AI to learn this function. Invisibility will add surprise to your battles and break your tactics! Get ready for the unexpected!
- ONGOING: More locations are coming! We started with French (thanks to targus929!), But when this update is stable, we will look for other languages.
- ONGOING: The Age of Fear 4 - the main story is already written and we are working on scripts and game flows, as well as illustrations. The release is planned for 2020 and we will definitely publish even more news.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR GAMES!
Thanks to everyone who supported us with constructive feedback and ideas!
Les & AOF Team
Other Age of Fear 4: The Iron Killer News
CRAFTING (HELP WANTED!) January 2, 2020
AGE OF FEAR 4: THE IRON KILLER (PROGRESS UPDATE) November 17, 2019
HALLOWEEN SALES!! (UPDATE V6.3.7) October 28, 2019
CRAFTING AND RESOURCES October 12, 2019
STACKABLE ITEMS AND RAIN!! (v6.3.1) October 4, 2019
AOF MODS!! September 2, 2019
DARK MATTER WITH NEGATIVE MASS August 25, 2019
BATTLE TASKS PLAYER BASES!! (v6.1.5) August 9, 2019
YARRRR'S MOD!! July 29, 2019
UPDATE RELEASED!! (v6.0.2) July 23, 2019
Play as Angela, a fearless young Vampire Hunter on the trail of a brutal murderer. Along with a mysterious Nazell, embark on an epic quest into the heart of the criminal underworld. Age of Fear is a deep and complex turn-based strategy series (full of humour!) that fuses a tabletop wargame with RPG elements.
Developer: Leslaw Sliwko
Publisher: Age of Fear