Alpha Patch 1.5
Posted by: Slimwaffle on steam_community_announcements September 19, 2019
Hello beautiful people.
Alpha patch 1.5 is now live. There are a lot of changes that came with this one. The main focus of this patch was to remove the zombies and push the game back towards the original format of having Rednecks as the main Human Enemies.
As usual I look forward to any feedback from you guys in the Forums or Discord.
1. Water Animals are back
2. Zombies are completely gone
3. Rednecks are back (this time they have guns)
4. Store Trader introduced (Wandering trader)
5. Character Selection introduced (Players can now pick who they want to play as)
6. All clothing except for backpacks removed
7. Weapon damage rebalanced
8. Headshot damage multiplier introduced
9. Weapons now work underwater
10. Ai Spawning System further improved
11. Levelling up introduced
12. Human enemies scale to player level (the higher your level the harder the game)
13. Animals now spawn loot directly to inventory
14. Death bags will now sink in water (making it so you can loot them)
15. Rivers and mountains have been reshaped
16. Roads and bridges introduced
17. Walking trails introduced
18. The Day feature will now persist after death
19. Terrain textures tweaked
20. Foliage textures tweaked
21. Water textures tweaked
22. Loading Screens introduced
Other Outback Survival News
Outback Survival - 24 hours ago
Due to player feedback to the 1.5.7 patch, the toon shader option will be offered as something that players can choose for themselves. This feature can be adjusted at any time in the advanced settings section of the main menu. I also added some bug fixes also from player feedback.
Update 1.5.5 November 14, 2019
Update 1.5.4 October 29, 2019
Update 1.5.3 October 18, 2019
Mini Patch 11/10/2019 October 11, 2019
Update 1.5.2 October 10, 2019
90% Sale September 30, 2019
Mini Patch September 29, 2019
Mini Patch FPS Fix September 27, 2019
Alpha Patch 1.5.1 September 26, 2019
Alpha Patch 1.5 September 19, 2019
Welcome to Australia. Build, Craft, Hunt, Fight. Do whatever it takes to survive. Outback Survival is a single-player Survival experience set in an Australian landscape, that doesn't use zombies.