First update is now out - 1.01!
Posted by: 1C_Dan on steam_community_announcements September 19, 2019
we just released our first update. It containes fixes based on what we have discovered and was reported to us by you guys. This is first of many updates. Expect more coming soon. They will not only fix bugs but also improve the game itself. Enough talking let's get to the changelog!
- Fixed a crash in main menu which is related to Unreal Engine issue - please make sure you have latest driver update.
- Fixed missing voice over in Belial cutscene.
- Fixed missing voices in visions - Jerusalem sewers.
- Removed chapter tab - it will be added in future patch.
- Fixed picking up second void skill on the level.
- Random crashes fixed.
- Fixed a lot of small bugs which were reported
Other Devil's Hunt News
Devil's Hunt is now OUT! September 17, 2019
We are releasing tomorrow + exact release time revealed! September 16, 2019
Brand new Savior trailer! Witness the heaven side of the conflict... September 13, 2019
Desmond is getting closer... just 4 more days! September 13, 2019
Devil's Hunt is coming in just 8 days! September 9, 2019
Price revealed - 34.99 USD/29.99 EUR! September 5, 2019
Concept art #5 - Heavy Demon September 3, 2019
Concept art #4 - Rocky Path August 28, 2019
Come drink beer with us at Gamescom: Hall 10.1, Booth A20! August 9, 2019
Demon ass kicking starts on September 17th! August 1, 2019
The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in Devil’s Hunt. Play as Desmond in this third-person action adventure game, as he discovers his demonic powers with the fate of the world hanging in the balance of the greatest conflict known to humankind.
Developer: Layopi Games
Publisher: 1C Entertainment