Early Access Update #4
Posted by: MigrantP on steam_community_announcements September 11, 2019
The last major Early Access update is here, featuring optimizations, achievements, and more! Read on to learn all about it.
We've added 18 achievements to the game, ranging from the most basic (complete the tutorial) to the most puzzly (deal 14 damage in a single blow). Perhaps you'll find some new strategies exploring them. Happy hunting!
Wins and losses are now tracked for each mage and nemesis, along with various other interesting data points. You can see how your defense of Gravehold is going over time, and compare with the world!
Speeding Things Up
We've reworked some parts of the user interface so you can play more quickly, with fewer delays. Drag or click cards as fast as you like!
This update includes various other bug fixes and improvements. Here's a list of the notable ones:
- Select a mage to gain life by clicking their life indicator (in addition to the usual button).
- View maximum life of nemesis & minions by clicking their life indicator on their full mat/card.
- Corruption cards are no longer invisible if you went through the whole deck.
- Discarding a corruption with Sifter's Pearl now works properly with Crooked Mask's increased difficulty rule.
- Breach open/focus costs are no longer displayed after destroying the breach.
This is the last major update of the the Early Access period. We're still working on more performance improvements and optimizations, however. Plus, bonus content unlocked by the Kickstarter is on the roadmap to release soon after retail launch on Steam and tablets.
The retail launch of version 1.0 on Steam will be on Tuesday, September 17th. The tablet version on iPad and Android tablets will be released on Monday, September 30th.
Thanks for playing and keep sending in your feedback!
Other Aeon's End News
Early Access Update #1: Prince of Gluttons Undo! July 12, 2019
Aeon's End is now available in Early Access! June 21, 2019
Deck building with a twist! Lead a team of mages against the Nameless in this magic-based card battle game and save the city of Gravehold!
Developer: Handelabra Games Inc.
Publisher: Handelabra Games Inc.