HOTFIX 0.1.7.2 : The Veteran
Posted by: PierreBHVR on steam_community_announcements September 5, 2019
Hotfix September 5th:
Matchmaking in the Hunt with a Friend mode:
- A new option allows hunters to leave a party.
- Fixed ambience and environment.
Fire in the Sky:
- Fixed the missing trees.
- Fixed the reveal effect vanishing when aiming down sight with the sniper.
- “Orbital Strike” damage has been reviewed.
- Maximum damage, from (100) → (90).
- Minimum damage, from (50) → (30).
- “Orbital Strike” maximum damage distance has been reduced.
- The maximum damage distance is reduced from (3.5)m → (3.0)m.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scavengers from shooting bolts after being hit by The Veteran.
Other Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST News
Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST - November 23, 2019
Behaviour Interactive ceased development on the brutal survival shooter, Deathgarden: Bloodharvest Friday after nearly half a year of triage. The makers of Dead By Daylight are punting the idea of a dour funeral, though. Instead, every feature the team have been working on was pushed out the door for players to enjoy. It’s Deathgarden: Bloodharvest’s wake, and everyone is invited because the game has now gone free-to-play.
Hotfix 0.1.9.3: Desperate Expedition October 10, 2019
Hotfix 0.1.9.2: Desperate Expedition October 9, 2019
Hotfix 0.9.1.1: Desperate Expedition October 7, 2019
KNOWN ISSUES: Desperate Expedition October 4, 2019
Patch 0.1.9: Desperate Expedition October 3, 2019
New Map: Desperate Expedition October 1, 2019
The Inquisitor: Origin September 17, 2019
Patch 0.1.8: Harvest your Exit September 11, 2019
New feature: Harvest your Exit September 10, 2019
HOTFIX 0.1.7.2 : The Veteran September 5, 2019
Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST is a multiplayer survival action game in which a ruthless hunter tracks and guns down scavengers, desperate individuals trying to survive and escape the Deathgarden
Developer: Behaviour Digital Inc.
Publisher: Behaviour Digital Inc.