HOTFIX 0.1.7.1: The Veteran
Posted by: Marilou_BHVR on steam_community_announcements August 23, 2019
Hotfix August 23rd:
- Replaced “Aim Down Sights” Challenge with “Down Scavengers” Challenge
Rattler RX35 Grenade Launcher:
- Lowered damage by ~12.5% at maximum distance from projectile explosion. No change to maximum damage
Design Goal: damage falloff was not aggressive enough, and allowed for too easy kills without testing player aim enough.
Secondary fire now fires 3 shots in a short time period, instead of 3 all at once.
Cerberus 3BC Triple Carbine:
- Base rounds per magazine reduced (45) -> (15)
- Reserve ammo increased (45) -> (75)
- Fixed: level up not providing anything. Now provides +(3) rounds per magazine, per level
- Fixed: Veteran’s Jasper 67V Auto Shotgun level 2 “Spend Ammo” challenge
- Fixed: Veteran’s Rattler RX35 Grenade Launcher level 6 “Shoot” challenge
Many Veteran challenges had far too easy completion criteria. The have been updated to reflect proper game conditions. Congrats if you got to finish them already.
Known Issue: text for Cerberus level up reads +5, it should say +3
Other Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST News
KNOWN ISSUES: Desperate Expedition October 4, 2019
Patch 0.1.9: Desperate Expedition October 3, 2019
New Map: Desperate Expedition October 1, 2019
The Inquisitor: Origin September 17, 2019
Patch 0.1.8: Harvest your Exit September 11, 2019
New feature: Harvest your Exit September 10, 2019
HOTFIX 0.1.7.2 : The Veteran September 5, 2019
ROTATING GAME MODE: Hunt with a Friend August 24, 2019
HOTFIX 0.1.7.1: The Veteran August 23, 2019
Patch: 0.1.7: The Veteran August 22, 2019
Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST is a multiplayer survival action game in which a ruthless hunter tracks and guns down scavengers, desperate individuals trying to survive and escape the Deathgarden
Developer: Behaviour Digital Inc.
Publisher: Behaviour Digital Inc.