Posted by: Shoujo City on steam_community_announcements August 19, 2019
☆ New start menu
Now there is a separate game scene for the main menu and character creation. When you start a new game, now you can customize appearance of your girlfriend instead of getting a random one. For pillow, you can choose one of two available pillow covers.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Shopping street in the school map is redesigned. Clothes shop is merged with Shoujo Mart. There wasn’t enough content for two separate shops, so now there is one shop with a lot of items, instead of two half-empty stores.
- Caught squirrels now should be released in a new squirrel enclosure in school to get a reward. Walk towards information stand and click on action button to open selling dialogue. Pine cones and seashells can be traded for money in Shoujo Mart.
- Stamina cost of playing piano is decreased from 5 to 3.
- Tanabata tree can be bought at Shoujo Mart and used for house decoration.
- Chance of rain is decreased to 25%.
- Fixed a few minor clipping issues for maid dress.
Other Shoujo City News
Shoujo City - September 11, 2019
Now in addition to skills, you’ll get school grades after completing tasks during classes (Math, Japanese, and P.E.). Grades will accumulate during a week and get reset in the beginning of next week. To check your current grades, interact with chalkboard in the school (near entrance lockers).
Update 0.9.4 June 27, 2019
Update 0.9.3 June 13, 2019
One year until release June 4, 2019
Update 0.9.2 May 17, 2019
Plants and Flowers May 2, 2019
Akihabara (version 0.9) April 18, 2019
Room design (0.8.19) March 16, 2019
Summer Town update March 2, 2019
Shinto miko (0.8.17) February 15, 2019
Tennis (update 0.8.16) February 8, 2019
Shoujo City is a dating simulator game, set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture.
Developer: Shoujo City Developer
Publisher: Shoujo City Developer