Posted by: _K_o_S_ on steam_community_announcements August 15, 2019
We are still working on the console version of FTG. Therefore all the bug fixes and improvements which we make for the consoles we make for the Steam version as well.
- [NEW] Added the information about the score, match time, and remaining actions to the substitutions screen.
- [NEW] Added a tab with information about the match events (kicks, goals, corners, etc.) to the substitutions screen
- [NEW] Added a counter to the header of the second team, which shows how many footballers you still can hire to the maximum.
- [IMPROVED] Created a new animation which shows who's turn in the match. Now, this animation does not cover the information about a selected footballer.
- [IMPROVED] In substitutions when hovering over a t-shirt on the pitch, now this football player is highlighted in the list of footballers.
- [IMPROVED] Footballpedia articles are made narrower to fit the width of the text and pictures.
- [IMPROVED] In the footballpedia some images have been updated and some typos have been fixed.
- [IMPROVED] Redesigned pop-up messages. Now they look more attractive and comfortable.
- [IMPROVED] When the player clicked the Copy button in the Tournaments names editor, it was not clear what was happening. A popup window has been added that informs that the names of the tournaments have been copied.
- [IMPROVED] Penalty numbers are made larger and less transparent. Now they are better seen.
- [FIXED] On the specialization screen after the match, the hint disappeared showing the exact amount of specialization experience.
- [FIXED] When editing country coefficients before the start of the campaign, the game might not save the coefficients if you click in a row in each subsequent text field.
- [FIXED] The changed tournament names were not displayed on the club history screen.
- [FIXED] On the specialization screen after the match, the second squad was displayed.
- In tutorials added display of gamepad buttons that you need to press.
- A huge number of small corrections and improvements are made.
WANT TO DISCUSS?
Forum - the main hub for the discussions
Creoteam's page in Steam - subscribe to get news about all FTG news directly in Steam
Twitter - here, we publish short news, screenshots etc
Discord - good place to discuss the game
Facebook - only news
Youtube - our videos
Reddit - news and discussions
Other Football, Tactics & Glory News
Football, Tactics & Glory - June 24, 2020
This is part of a series of articles that talk about the many new features that will appear in the next major expansion. You can find past articles there.
You can already Wishlist the next add-on! April 24, 2020
What to expect from the next add-on (Part 4) April 8, 2020
What to expect from the next add-on (Part 3) March 25, 2020
Little Update March 12, 2020
What to expect from the next add-on (Part 2) March 11, 2020
What to expect from the next add-on (Part 1) February 26, 2020
Bug fixes February 25, 2020
A big add-on for Football, Tactics Glory is in development February 12, 2020
Football, Tactics Glory is coming to consoles soon! January 15, 2020
Small Update December 3, 2019
It's an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG. Create a football team, play matches, earn XP, train skills, learn new classes, upgrade facilities, buy and sell footballers, grow youth, make hard choices. It's a deep strategy which respects your time.
Publisher: Creoteam,Toplitz Productions