Update beta-3.19 released
Posted by: flyingshapes on steam_community_announcements August 2, 2019
This time we present a new tool for creating smooth curves in 3D. The usability is a little different from the classic curve tool. We look forward to your feedback! Which tool do you like most?
All changes in summary:
- New: Spline tool, a special curve tool generating smooth G0, G1 and pseudo-C1 curve joints
- Allow free-handed grabbing of multiple selected objects
- New helpful textures for the oculus
- Switched internal coordinate system from left to right handedness
- Added color to main axes (X,Y,Z) of the ground and mirror grid to highlight global axes
If you have questions, please get in touch. We are happy to help you!
Other flyingshapes - Next Generation VR CAD News
Update beta-3.20 released August 16, 2019
Update beta-3.19 released August 2, 2019
Update beta-3.18 released July 24, 2019
Update beta-3.17 released July 22, 2019
Update beta-3.16 released! July 11, 2019
Update beta-3.15 released! July 5, 2019
Experience VR CAD, a new way of creating your digital models for industrial design and architecture. Enjoy sketching and concept modeling in 3D space by simply moving the controllers in your hands. Design professional products with this intuitive CAD tool specifically tailored to virtual reality.
Developer: flyingshapes GmbH
Publisher: flyingshapes GmbH