Posted by: Shoujo City on steam_community_announcements August 1, 2019
☆ New dakimakura and item management
In pillow dating mode, pillow cover can be changed using additional covers. Thus far there is one new cover, sold in Akihabara map. Drag and drop it on your pillow.
In pillow dating mode, your pillow now can be moved from “hand” slot into inventory, or stored in the wall closet in your apartment.
All clothes now can be stored on item racks, in cupboards, and in fridges. Since most clothes don’t have 3D models suitable for placing on shelves, they will be shown as small generic cardboard boxes.
Frying pan handle is shortened to allow placing it in all kinds of storages.
A new drawer chest can be bought in “Shoujo Mart” and used for storing clothes.
☆ New photo features
Now you can take up to 5 photos with in-game smartphone and use them as wall posters in your apartment. You can also write something on the back of a photo by placing it in your “hand” equipment slot.
In-game smartphone “gallery” button is removed. All photos are now placed in your inventory (when you click on “save” button after taking a photo).
☆ Other additions and improvements
- More screen resolutions are now available in the drop-down menu on game start (Windows/MacOS version) – including 4K (if your monitor/graphics card allow it).
- Anti-aliasing option in settings now has more values: you can set it to “off”, x2, x4, and x8. x8 will give the best visuals, so it should be set to this value if you don’t have issues with performance. If you use a weaker device and experience lags and low FPS, you can decrease anti-aliasing or turn it off completely – this will significantly improve performance.
- One new hairstyle (long hair with buns) is available in the beauty salon.
- New military helmet can be bought in the clothes store (for cosplay).
- Fixed wrong polygons in corners of eyes (all characters).
- Fixed a minor issue which prevented using corrupted pocky (with quality below 100%) for the pocky game.
Other Shoujo City News
Update 0.9.11 November 5, 2019
Update 0.9.9 October 9, 2019
Update 0.9.8 September 11, 2019
Update 0.9.7 August 19, 2019
Update 0.9.6 August 1, 2019
Update 0.9.5 July 5, 2019
Update 0.9.4 June 27, 2019
Update 0.9.3 June 13, 2019
One year until release June 4, 2019
Update 0.9.2 May 17, 2019
Shoujo City is a dating simulator game, set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture.
Developer: Shoujo City Developer
Publisher: Shoujo City Developer