Posted by: pryanick on steam_community_announcements July 30, 2019
- The container with the Flare Gun now has a countdown timer which will display the time until it may be used again.
- A sound playing when marking an item on the map for your teammates has been added.
- The display of Win/Kill rating on the leaderboard has been changed. Now it is displayed as a fraction (rational) instead of a whole number (integer).
- A rare bug (“wrong number of parameters”) which appeared simultaneously with the inability to invite a player to the squad has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "parameter 1 has an invalid type 'null' ; expected: 'integer' ", could appear when loading into battle with “boombox” equipped has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "assertion failed", could appear during login has been fixed.
Other Cuisine Royale News
Special Royal Founder pack October 10, 2019
Armory restocking October 4, 2019
Cuisine Royale now with Global Illumination! October 2, 2019
Greed Games September 26, 2019
Hot fajitos a-la Mexican September 24, 2019
Update 0.0.22.29 September 23, 2019
It’s getting hot! September 20, 2019
Update 0.0.22.27 September 19, 2019
Update 0.0.22.19 September 11, 2019
Cuisine Royale is a brutal multiplayer last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, mystic traps and demonic rituals.
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT