Posted by: pryanick on steam_community_announcements July 30, 2019
- The container with the Flare Gun now has a countdown timer which will display the time until it may be used again.
- A sound playing when marking an item on the map for your teammates has been added.
- The display of Win/Kill rating on the leaderboard has been changed. Now it is displayed as a fraction (rational) instead of a whole number (integer).
- A rare bug (“wrong number of parameters”) which appeared simultaneously with the inability to invite a player to the squad has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "parameter 1 has an invalid type 'null' ; expected: 'integer' ", could appear when loading into battle with “boombox” equipped has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "assertion failed", could appear during login has been fixed.
Other Cuisine Royale News
Update 0.0.22.10 September 5, 2019
Update 0.0.22.6 September 3, 2019
Update 0.0.21.57 August 21, 2019
Updates 0.0.21.49-0.0.21.50 July 30, 2019
Update 0.0.21.40 July 18, 2019
Update 0.0.21.36 July 10, 2019
Cuisine Royale: QA July 6, 2019
Update 0.0.21.34 July 5, 2019
Update 0.0.21.32 July 4, 2019
Update 0.0.21.30 July 2, 2019
Cuisine Royale is an all-kitchen-warfare Battle Royale game. It's made by developers of squad based MMO shooter Enlisted.
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT