Huge Game Breaking Bug! Updates and a Few More Improvements Coming...
Posted by: astralojia on steam_community_announcements July 18, 2019
There are a handful of new updates coming. I uploaded an updated version and first and foremost the game will not even get past the first loading screen if you installed an older version!!
This is being fixed ASAP, for now you can delete your 'Astralojia' folder under your Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/ folder and the game will re-create it. It has to do with save files/etc.... being different in there.
Here are the improvements for this week:
- like Pokemon now the game has a text box that shows up and tells you what the move is that's performed. I believe this adds a huge dynamic to it.
- damage increases even more per round so battles don't loop forever
- in the menu instead of 'tutorial' it's replaced with 'controls'
- the floor for inner battles isn't too bright anymore
- Before when you didn't finish a skill bar in time, the 'A' button indicator would hang, I fixed that
- Lastly, when you play through the game and unlock a difficulty mode, I fixed where it had multiple entries 'easy' 'medium' 'hard' etc... then would repeat
Here are the improvements coming:
- I need a version check, I haven't had version control in the game. It needs to delete the previous LocalLow/Astralojia files if it's a newer version....or....something. Otherwise I have to just figure out what to do by re-creating the bug.
- If it isn't VR, Start should pause the game, then it should come up with an 'Alt+F4' to exit at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Mouse should be invisible
- If it isn't VR, don't do a ui follow
Other Astralojia: Episode 1 News
Astralojia: Episode 1 - August 23, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: If you have the game right now/are a pre-release tester, streamer, let's player or reviewer, your previous save games due to the nature of the update will NOT be compatible with this newer version of the game! Some changes will not take effect with old save files!
I want this game to be a challenge... July 21, 2019
New Updates Coming That Will Make It Look More 'Unreal' July 20, 2019
Fixed A Couple of Game Breaking Bugs... July 10, 2019
Updated With New Features July 8, 2019
Release Date set for August 30th! June 17, 2019
Taku and his friends compete in a school of martial arts and magic, as they uncover the mysteries of the world of Astralojia.
Developer: Astralojia Studios
Publisher: Astralojia Studios