Fixed A Couple of Game Breaking Bugs...
Posted by: astralojia on steam_community_announcements July 10, 2019
- Village no music, fixed
- Unlocking third degree black belt mode fixed at end of game.
- Ambient SFX not playing fixed
- No music on squirrel part towards end of game fixed.
- Difficulty of skill bars increased for lower levels (it was waaay too low).
- Added 'Warning: Taking too long to load' disclaimer if you're stuck in loading screen infinitely (haven't found any bugs that do this, but if anything occurs it will prop up)
- When you level up the level up indicator said 'new ability slot' on lvls 3 and 5, when in reality it was lvls 2 and 4 that you get a new one.
All of these bugs have been fixed, two of them were game breaking so the game should now play through from beginning to end in a stable manner.
If you find any bugs please report them to the discord here and I'll respond promptly:
Other Astralojia: Episode 1 News
Fixed A Couple of Game Breaking Bugs... July 10, 2019
Updated With New Features July 8, 2019
Release Date set for August 30th! June 17, 2019
Taku and his friends compete in a school of martial arts and magic, as they uncover the mysteries of the world of Astralojia.
Developer: Astralojia Studios
Publisher: Astralojia Studios