Fixed A Couple of Game Breaking Bugs...
Posted by: astralojia on steam_community_announcements July 10, 2019
- Village no music, fixed
- Unlocking third degree black belt mode fixed at end of game.
- Ambient SFX not playing fixed
- No music on squirrel part towards end of game fixed.
- Difficulty of skill bars increased for lower levels (it was waaay too low).
- Added 'Warning: Taking too long to load' disclaimer if you're stuck in loading screen infinitely (haven't found any bugs that do this, but if anything occurs it will prop up)
- When you level up the level up indicator said 'new ability slot' on lvls 3 and 5, when in reality it was lvls 2 and 4 that you get a new one.
All of these bugs have been fixed, two of them were game breaking so the game should now play through from beginning to end in a stable manner.
If you find any bugs please report them to the discord here and I'll respond promptly:
Other Astralojia: Episode 1 News
About the game being short! August 28, 2019
Fixed white screen of death, game ready for launch... August 28, 2019
White Screen of Death Problems... August 27, 2019
Critical Pre-Release Bug Fixes! August 23, 2019
I hope you enjoy Astralojia August 21, 2019
The game is about done... July 30, 2019
I want this game to be a challenge... July 21, 2019
New Updates Coming That Will Make It Look More 'Unreal' July 20, 2019
Taku and his friends compete in a school of martial arts and magic, as they uncover the mysteries of the world of Astralojia.
Developer: Astralojia Studios
Publisher: Astralojia Studios