Posted by: Prime World Official on steam_community_announcements July 2, 2019
Lords and Ladies!
Maintenance is over, and the Heroes are ready to rush into new battles!
The month of July is finally here, serving us a lot of summer heat. Even though it is a little overboard sometimes, Heroes are still willing to fight. We could not help but provide you with some useful bonuses for them!
- 2 days of Golden Age
- 1 Legendary Chest
- 30 pieces of birchbark (used in the new event)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The presents are wrapped up into the form of quests. You will be able to claim the gifts when you want until 12 p.m. UTC+3 July 8!
With the beginning of the new Season, a special quest chain for the Golden Age owners becomes available!
You can complete the tasks from 12 pm UTC+3 July 2 until 12 pm UTC+3 October 1.⠀⠀⠀
New stages will open daily, at 12 pm UTC+3.
For completing the tasks, you can obtain:
- 1080 Prime Crystals
- 5 Legendary Chests = 15 talents, upgraded to 5 and more stars!
- 3 Season Chests
- And even a nice amount of Season points!
If the purchased Golden Age time came to its end, you can still complete the last opened stage of the quest chain. The next one will open only after Golden Age becomes activated once again.
Friends, we are very glad to see your activity in Clan Wars. Participating in the battles brings joy both to you and your сlanmates.
However, time passes by and things tend to change!
That's why we are stopping Clan Wars for a while. We wish to make them more interesting for you: for example, we are planning to revise the Clan Shop's assortment.
- You can make purchases in the shop as usual, but no Tactic or Strategic Points will be dropped in battles.
- That's why we recommend you NOT TO SPEND Food or Gold on buying Clan battles passes.
The Season is over — long live the new Season!
Find out more about the Season of Gemstones here.
Stately and precious Oread is already waiting for the first prospectors of the Season of Gemstones!
Are you ready to fight for the Trophies and Glory of the new Season?
You’ll also find a new summer wood event in the full-screen UI in your Castle!
Traditionally, the most valuable rewards are talents from the new legendary subset.
The subset allows you to get valuable glyphs while staying in the lane, meaning it will fit any laner.
A bonus glyph is a great support at any stage of the game, isn’t it?
- 1 learned talent increases the duration of any glyph by 10 seconds;
- 2 talents grant a glyph every time an enemy siege minion dies near the Hero.
- 3 learned talents additionally increase the Hero’s Strength or Intellect, whichever is greater, by 7.
- The duration of such lane glyphs is a bit shorter in comparison with their jungle analogs;
- Either a Hero or his allies (if they have learned 2 talents of the subset too) can interact with the glyph dropped from a siege minion;
- However, after X seconds any Hero on the map will be able to take the glyph — even an enemy.
- Glyphs will disappear if no one takes them in 20 seconds.
So look alive!
Rune of Battle
- Required row: I ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Prime-cost of learning: 350
- Increases Strength by 4.8 (6.4)
Rune of Knowledge
- Required row: I
- Prime-cost of learning: 350
- Increases Intellect by 4.8 (6.4)
Rune of Glory
- Required row: II
- Prime-cost of learning: 500
- Increases Strength or Intellect, whichever is greater, by 7.2 (9.6)
Rune of Time
- Required row: IV
- Prime-cost of learning: 825
- Increases Health by 100 (140)
Rune of Determination
- Required row: V
- Prime-cost of learning: 1160
- Increases Stamina or Will, whichever is greater, by 19 (24.6)
Rune of Ingenuity
- Required row: VI
- Prime-cost of learning: 1600
- Increases Agility or Cunning, whichever is greater, by 27 (35)
Learn more about the event here.
Surprise the Heroine with a new skin — daring Maverick!
- Fixed a bug when a target of the Land’s Aegis talent wasn’t able to use Spatial Distortion and Legendary Corruption.
- Fixed an issue when an Archon, summoned on Native Terrain after learning Protection Ritual, didn’t restore Demonologist’s Health.
- Fixed the description of Tu’Rehu’s talent, Violent Takeover.
- Soul Catcher/Soul Reaper’s ability Shadow of Death now correctly increases the duration of Transfusion.
- Fixed an issue with Luna not being able to stop casting Supernova.
- Terrifying Fury now correctly increases stats.
See you on the battlefields!
Prime World team
Other Prime World News
Double action! July 5, 2019
July clash! July 5, 2019
Guess her name! July 3, 2019
Update 11.13 July 2, 2019
Agreement with Leshy! July 2, 2019
Season of Gemstones! July 2, 2019
Cannoneer’s expedition! July 1, 2019
Clan weekend! June 28, 2019
New class talents! June 27, 2019
Gifts from Tearaway June 24, 2019
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together. Gather your collection of talents, build an army of invincible heroes and become the champion!