Posted by: pryanick on steam_community_announcements July 2, 2019
- Orbital fridges don't get stuck in trees anymore. Now they destroy trees when landing.
- Now you may get your meal from the inventory with the middle mouse button. You’re now able to pick up and drop meals with the right mouse button.
- The wrong display of the kill marker (red skull) has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where the low FPS and poor connection notifiers in the top right corner remain on screen.
- The cost of rituals “Moon gravity”, “Steady hands” and “Fast reload” has been reduced. Catalyzed versions - from 400 to 300 souls, regular versions - from 200 to 150 souls.
- The “Smoke grenade” trap cost has been reduced from 100 to 50 souls, the effect lasts longer - from 1.5 to 3 minutes.
Other Cuisine Royale News
Special Royal Founder pack October 10, 2019
Armory restocking October 4, 2019
Cuisine Royale now with Global Illumination! October 2, 2019
Greed Games September 26, 2019
Hot fajitos a-la Mexican September 24, 2019
Update 0.0.22.29 September 23, 2019
It’s getting hot! September 20, 2019
Update 0.0.22.27 September 19, 2019
Update 0.0.22.19 September 11, 2019
Cuisine Royale is a brutal multiplayer last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, mystic traps and demonic rituals.
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT