Conan Unconquered Game Update (Patch Notes for 11.06.2019)
Posted by: Nicole V(Community Manager) on steam_community_announcements June 11, 2019
Good Morning to some and Good Evening to others! More improvements inbound, details below:
- New UI created for hero selection at scenario/map select screen.
- Placement of structures no longer slows down FPS while grid is shown.
- Fix for units being unable to move if they exit a guard tower too close to a wall.
- Player is now prevented from building structures on top of summoned snakes, skeletons and spiders.
- Adjusted attack range and settings to fix instances of Shem Asshuri’s attack damaging targets through walls.
- Fixed issue with missing particle on corpse when player units die due to fire.
- Fixed issue with Kalanthes heal visual effects not playing.
- Adding lightning effect to show connection between Custodian of Yoth and Healing Stone.
- Fixed issue with King Spiders in custom 10 wave matches not properly blocking structure placement.
- Solved issue where remapping an existing key to another key would cause two key actions - one for the press and one for the release.
- Fixed bug where the game could go into an infinite loading screen if the server is on a slow machine.
- Fixed bugs with the attack waves and the announcements being incorrectly displayed & announced.
- Crash bug fixed when attempting to place structure (rare).
- Fix for two issues (one loading, one saving) which would cause a crash in some cases.
- Character Select Screen: Fixed player being able to select their character after launching the game in single player.
- Character Select Screen: Fixed tooltips not appearing on locks and host selected icons.
- Character Select Screen: Fixed bug that guest player’s displays on the host machine didn’t reset when the guest left a game.
- Fixed bug where the allied player’s selected symbol would not be set properly when the allied player selected a character that is locked for the local player.
- Fixed crash issues with mid-movie audio device removal/changing, plus Alt-F4 game fast process terminate shutdown. Basically, if you exit the game or plug in headphones during a video playback, the game would crash.
- Numerous localization / text issues in languages other than English.
Other Conan Unconquered News
Conan Unconquered - February 24, 2020
Happy Monday, all! We're starting this week off right with a week long sale for all Funcom games! From NOW until next Monday, March 2nd, you have the opportunity to check out our other marvelous games such as the cosmic horror Moons of Madness, or roam the Exiled Lands on your mighty stead in Conan Exiles for a discounted price.
Belit's Fury Update Now Available! September 19, 2019
Conan Unconquered Belit's Fury Dev Stream September 18, 2019
TestLive Update with NEW HERO September 13, 2019
Conan Unconquered Patch Notes (02/08/2019) August 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (12/07/2019) July 12, 2019
Steam Summer Sale - Conan Unconquered is 33% off July 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (28/06/2019) June 28, 2019
From the Command & Conquer veterans at Petroglyph comes the first ever survival RTS set in the savage world of Conan the Barbarian. Play solo or team up in multiplayer in Conan Unconquered’s action-packed co-op Mode where you build a shared stronghold and fend off the hordes together.