Conan Unconquered Game Update (Patch Notes for 05.06.2019)
Posted by: Andy B on steam_community_announcements June 5, 2019
Greetings everyone! The following patch deals primarily with issues reported by players over at the Official Forums, Thanks for your patience! See below for more info:
- Several crashes addressed during normal gameplay (no set reproduction steps)
- Corrected crash specific to attempting to plug in or unplug audio headset or speakers during video playback.
- Fixed hang on game load screen for slower systems which were below the minspec.
- Fixed hang on game load screen for heroes other than Conan (also on occurred on slow systems).
- Improved load times for heroes other than Conan on scenarios 1-4.
- Fixed issue wherein guarded chests around the map would contain the same loot. These chests now contain random contents as before. Does not affect chests looted from killed spawn locations.
- Difficulty scaling adjustments made to infintite wave mode to address challenge curve for more advanced players.
- Players are now able to build on all diagonal wall pieces during wall mode. Previously, some areas prevented wall placement even though they were valid.
- Allowed for additional loading screens on custom maps (cosmetic only).
Other Conan Unconquered News
TestLive Update with NEW HERO September 13, 2019
Conan Unconquered Patch Notes (02/08/2019) August 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (12/07/2019) July 12, 2019
Steam Summer Sale - Conan Unconquered is 33% off July 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (28/06/2019) June 28, 2019
Can you beat the guys who are making all the rules? June 6, 2019
From the Command & Conquer veterans at Petroglyph comes the first ever survival RTS set in the savage world of Conan the Barbarian. Play solo or team up in multiplayer in Conan Unconquered’s action-packed co-op Mode where you build a shared stronghold and fend off the hordes together.