Conan Unconquered Game Update (Patch Notes for 05.06.2019)
Posted by: Andy B on steam_community_announcements June 5, 2019
Greetings everyone! The following patch deals primarily with issues reported by players over at the Official Forums, Thanks for your patience! See below for more info:
- Several crashes addressed during normal gameplay (no set reproduction steps)
- Corrected crash specific to attempting to plug in or unplug audio headset or speakers during video playback.
- Fixed hang on game load screen for slower systems which were below the minspec.
- Fixed hang on game load screen for heroes other than Conan (also on occurred on slow systems).
- Improved load times for heroes other than Conan on scenarios 1-4.
- Fixed issue wherein guarded chests around the map would contain the same loot. These chests now contain random contents as before. Does not affect chests looted from killed spawn locations.
- Difficulty scaling adjustments made to infintite wave mode to address challenge curve for more advanced players.
- Players are now able to build on all diagonal wall pieces during wall mode. Previously, some areas prevented wall placement even though they were valid.
- Allowed for additional loading screens on custom maps (cosmetic only).
Other Conan Unconquered News
Conan Unconquered - February 24, 2020
Happy Monday, all! We're starting this week off right with a week long sale for all Funcom games! From NOW until next Monday, March 2nd, you have the opportunity to check out our other marvelous games such as the cosmic horror Moons of Madness, or roam the Exiled Lands on your mighty stead in Conan Exiles for a discounted price.
Belit's Fury Update Now Available! September 19, 2019
Conan Unconquered Belit's Fury Dev Stream September 18, 2019
TestLive Update with NEW HERO September 13, 2019
Conan Unconquered Patch Notes (02/08/2019) August 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (12/07/2019) July 12, 2019
Steam Summer Sale - Conan Unconquered is 33% off July 2, 2019
TestLive Patch (28/06/2019) June 28, 2019
From the Command & Conquer veterans at Petroglyph comes the first ever survival RTS set in the savage world of Conan the Barbarian. Play solo or team up in multiplayer in Conan Unconquered’s action-packed co-op Mode where you build a shared stronghold and fend off the hordes together.