Voltage has graduated from Early Access!
Posted by: IcanY on steam_community_announcements May 29, 2019
Voltage main game (Episode 1) has now launched as a Full release!
Episode 1 include 8 sublevels, so it definetly offers value to the money and hours of game play.
Current build should not have any critical bugs which would prevent you to complete the Voltage: Episode 1 (main game), but please info us if you find something which would need development / invisible assets etc.
The Update brought these improvements to Episode 1:
- Standalone file size is now only 11 GB, this is 50% smaller than previous ones, thanks to Engine development!
- Improved game play, more logical progress, access to guns more earlier
- Better performance (tested in our test environment)
- Bug fixes that have been suggested in the Community Hub
- Fixed music when you first time step into the space ship
- Bug fixes which have come to our attention while reading game reviews (Remember that you can always inform us about bugs also on Community Hub or by email).
- Improvements to enemy AI
- Small level design improvements to every level and sublevels
- Beta testers reports
- Improvements, which come thanks to improved Engine
Episode 1 is not perfect, but it offers hours of gameplay and many different style sublevels. Episode 2 will be even better and if you buy the main game, you will be granted free access to the Episode 2 forever. Development now focus to Episode 2 & Super Retro.
Thank you for these past months and enjoy the Episode 1!
Other Voltage News
HUGE giveaway, explore the Voltage: Episode 2... June 20, 2019
Voltage - Original Soundtrack DLC has been released! June 17, 2019
Giveaway Competition / Ideas about the Episode 2 June 6, 2019
Incoming Update: Voltage Super Retro June 1, 2019
Voltage has graduated from Early Access! May 29, 2019
Manual has been updated May 28, 2019
Update Complete. Voltage: Episode 1 Full Release May 27, 2019
Voltage: Episode 1 is leaving Early Access May 26, 2019
RETRO RAMPAGE FOR PC! Set in the town of Frontier, Missouri, in the 1980s, young man called Mark finds a prototype of VR-glasses. And to his surprise, the glasses are compatible with his Amiga 500. He launches a game and step in to an incredible adventure..
Publisher: JTS Development