Update Complete. Voltage: Episode 1 Full Release
Posted by: IcanY on steam_community_announcements May 27, 2019
Voltage main game (Episode 1) has now been updated!
Episode 1 include 8 sublevels, so it definetly offers value to the money and hours of game play.
Current build should not have any critical bugs which would prevent you to complete the Voltage: Episode 1, but please info us if you find something which would need development / invisible assets etc.
The Update brought these improvements:
- Standalone file size is now only 11 GB, this is 50% smaller than previous ones, thanks to Engine development!
- Improved game play, more logical progress, access to guns more earlier
- Better performance (tested in our test environment)
- Bug fixes that have been suggested in the Community Hub
- Fixed music when you first time step into the space ship
- Bug fixes which have come to our attention while reading game reviews (Remember that you can always inform us about bugs also on Community Hub or by email).
- Improvements to enemy AI
- Small level design improvements to every level and sublevels
- Beta testers reports
- Improvements, which come thanks to improved Engine
Voltage Super Retro DLC will be changed from free to paid in any minute now (switching from Free to Paid cannot be done in our end, it can only be done by the Valve). If you have bought or will buy the main game 'Voltage' before this change happens, you will maintain free access to this DLC forever.
Development now focus to Episode 2 & Super Retro.
Other Voltage News
HUGE giveaway, explore the Voltage: Episode 2... June 20, 2019
Voltage - Original Soundtrack DLC has been released! June 17, 2019
Giveaway Competition / Ideas about the Episode 2 June 6, 2019
Incoming Update: Voltage Super Retro June 1, 2019
Voltage has graduated from Early Access! May 29, 2019
Manual has been updated May 28, 2019
Update Complete. Voltage: Episode 1 Full Release May 27, 2019
Voltage: Episode 1 is leaving Early Access May 26, 2019
RETRO RAMPAGE FOR PC! Set in the town of Frontier, Missouri, in the 1980s, young man called Mark finds a prototype of VR-glasses. And to his surprise, the glasses are compatible with his Amiga 500. He launches a game and step in to an incredible adventure..
Publisher: JTS Development