Posted by: chrisoutrage on steam_community_announcements May 16, 2019
Yesterday's update included the following:
1. Full Xbox One crossplay support; also, PS4 crossplay
* NOTE: We believe Xbox One version is finally complete - awaiting approval
* Due to Sony restrictions, only PC players can crossplay with consoles - PS4 players cannot play with Xbox One players (yes our code could allow it, yet Sony's stance is clear).
2. 50% more EXP awarded for all game modes
3. Store optimizations for high-end PCs (pre-caching outfits in memory)
4. Audio improvements for Battle Royale mode
5. Localized gamepad vibration from bomb explosions
6. Tons of small bug fixes that should help make the game even more stable when using parties, playing multiplayer, ...
* These improvements were found while QA'ing the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game
Other Blast Zone! Tournament News
2x More Gold - from now on! February 19, 2019
200% EXP from now on! February 18, 2019
Chat Filtering, User Reporting, Cross-Play PS4 Xbox One February 1, 2019
Brazilian Tournament January 31, 2019
Today's Update January 25, 2019
Thanks #2 Update January 24, 2019
Explosive Update! - Massive THANK YOU! January 18, 2019
Next Update - here's some of what's coming January 14, 2019
THANK YOU! We are 100% committed to making BZT great! January 12, 2019
Fun esport that's the bomb. 32 player online battle royales, 500 maps, 240 level single player campaign, over 10 billion customization options. Play now!
Developer: Victory Lap Games
Publisher: Victory Lap Games