Update 0.8.6. What's new?
Posted by: PaprikashWorks on steam_community_announcements May 15, 2019
- tooltips for UI elements are added
- fixed the size of background image on the wide screens (more than 2k)
- small fix on the mod selection screen
- fixed bug in race results news, when the 2nd and the 3d drivers were placed into a wrong team
- bug in signing contracts with drivers when one driver take two slots for next season have already fixed.
In old saves with this bug the contract duplicates will be deleted and you will be able to continue playing
- the second race speed is faster a bit now
- the fuel is measured in liters now (not in laps)
- there added new buttons in race screen : Save fuel and Engine power increase.
- the concentration parameter have a bit more influence in qualification now
- AI teams sign contracts a little bit longer now
Other Open Wheel Manager News
Update to v.0.8.9 June 12, 2019
Steam cloud is active now! June 1, 2019
Roadmap to v.1.0 May 25, 2019
Version 0.8.7. What's new? May 24, 2019
Update for Demo May 18, 2019
UPDATE 0.8.6.5 May 17, 2019
Update 0.8.6. What's new? May 15, 2019
The early access is open! May 10, 2019
Demo-version is available now! May 3, 2019
Open Wheel Manager - is a classical tactical manager for the open wheel race fans.