1.46 Patch Notes - Dark Frontier
Posted by: DWDMarketing on steam_community_announcements May 9, 2019
New Set: Dark Frontier is now available!
- Catch what the buzz has been about, with over 230 new cards and exciting new mechanics available in Dark Frontier!
- The new set is now available for purchase from the store, and can be crafted via Shiftstone.
- Six new Theme decks are now available for purchase from the store.
- New Achievements available for Xbox Live and Steam!
- The Draft format has been refreshed! Draft the new set along with a new set of curated Draft Packs.
- Forge and Gauntlet have been reset.
- Fixed an issue where tokens would sometimes not highlight correctly when a user hovered over them for a selection.
- Fixed an issue where unowned cards added to a deck would not appear properly in the “Create Unowned Cards” list.
- Spells with both Destiny and Echo should no longer cover up the play area, preventing players from selecting units.
- On mobile devices, cards zoomed in during the redraw should no longer appear smaller than the card being inspected.
- Pressing spacebar while opening rewards no longer causes text to flicker.
- Clock settings should now update immediately.
- The Sample Hand button in the Deckbuilder now changes color to show that it is disabled when a deck is invalid.
- The targeting window for Relics has been increased in size on mobile devices to make selecting relics easier.
- Attempting to purchase sold out items from the Community Store now shows a proper error message.
- Site hangers should now properly fit on screen for all device resolutions.
- Fixed a visual issue where Lifesteal icons would occasionally display incorrectly on some units.
- In Observer Mode, Player 2’s Scout choice should once again correctly animate for the observer.
- The Xenan Obelisk card back should now correctly appear in the Profile screen for players that can acquire it but do not already own it.
- Fixed various visual issues with the Card Balance/Sellback screen on mobile devices.
- On gamepad, cancelling on the “Create All” screen will no longer exit the user from the deckbuilder screen.
- Rizahn, Greatbow Master’s has improved his marksmanship and his VFX should now correctly hit the enemy avatar.
- Yushkov’s Banner should no longer display incorrect prompt text in English.
- Sleep Dart in the Jekk’s Bounty campaign has been updated to include dynamic damage text to better show the damage that will be dealt.
- Cards played by Birthright should no longer cover up the menu when selecting a Spell to play from a Site Agenda.
- Diogo Malaga, Elonze would sometimes incorrectly display an Overwhelm hanger. This has been removed.
- Stonescar Excavator’s activation cost has been updated with dynamic text.
- The prompt for Leave a Witness has been updated to more clearly explain the effect.
- Fixed an issue where enemy units would sometimes hint red when casting Display of Knowledge.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt for Brilliant Idea’s Amplify would display incorrectly.
- Units returned to hand by Teleport no longer show a shadow in the middle of the play area.
- Fixed an issue where Ponysnatcher would play VFX at incorrect times.
- Champion of Impulse’s text has been updated to be consistent with the text on other, similar cards.
- Transmute cards now have hangers for the cards that they transformed from.
- Fixed an issue where Lieutenant Relia would incorrectly count Pledge cards as power towards her ability.
- Mitotic Wisp should no longer incorrectly count units while out of play.
- When stolen, Stormhalt Knife should properly update its cost to reflect the health of the new owner.
- Fixed several bugs where Star-Reader’s Blade would function unreliably.
- Vara, Vengeance Seeker will now properly prevent Aegis from being gained on units that are silenced, leave play, then re-enter play and attempt to gain Aegis.
- Vision of Austerity should now properly count as being owned by an opponent like other cursed Relics.
- Pitfall Trap now allows the player to discard cards drawn with Destiny.
- Brel’s Mallet will now properly gain Quickdraw while you have a Gunrunner in play.
- Brel, Solist Apostate now properly grants relic weapons Warcry 2 instead of Warcry 4.
- Oni Forgemaster’s VFX should no longer improperly play over your hand.
- Talir’s Choice should now correctly make two Explorers and should gain you two health when played from the Void.
- Deadeye’s Renown ability should now play properly if the unit was Pledged that game and a Bear Guard Bayonet was played on him.
- Fixed an issue where Flame Blast would not correctly deal damage in cases where it was played for free.
- Fixed an issue where Corrupt would incorrectly be able to steal cards when Tomb Protector was in play.
- Moonlight Huntress’ summon ability should now function properly if it is played after being returned to hand from play.
- Canceling the activated ability of Iceberg Hailshrieker should no longer display an error code.
- Fixed an issue where Momento Mori was not displaying correctly as a rare in the Waystone Twitch extension.
- Emerging Colossus’ hit trigger should now function correctly if there are only non-unit cards in the void.
- Phoenix Stone should no longer transform into a unit when the Phoenix is wearing a Shapeshifter’s Mask at the end of the turn. You should now properly get a random unit and no longer have a Phoenix Stone in play.
- The animation from Stronghold Visage should no longer prevent users from advancing the game.
- Display of Instinct should now properly target the opponent for 4 damage even when there’s an enemy spell with VFX stacked on the opponent’s avatar. The VFX will not redirect Display of Instinct’s selection.
- Parry should now be playable even if the opponent has no units in play.
Other Eternal Card Game News
Chapter 32: Far Horizons Leaderboards August 6, 2019
Expedition Format Update August 5, 2019
Wallpaper Wednesday! July 31, 2019
New Sealed League: Shadow of the Throne July 31, 2019
Expedition Orienteering: Now with cash prizes! July 31, 2019
Trials of Grodov Draft Format Update July 31, 2019
New Event: Expedition Orienteering July 31, 2019
T-Shirts for Clank! and Eternal Available Next Week! July 26, 2019
Wallpaper Wednesday! July 24, 2019
Wallpaper Wednesday! July 24, 2019
Six-guns and sorcery collide in Eternal, the new strategy card game of unlimited choices and unbelievable fun. Eternal brings AAA pace and polish to the infinite possibilities of a deep strategy card game. The only limits are your own creativity.
Developer: Dire Wolf
Publisher: Dire Wolf