Plants and Flowers
Posted by: Shoujo City on steam_community_announcements May 2, 2019
This is a very small update (version 0.9.1) adding a few items and fixing a few bugs.
☆ House plants
New plants in pots can be bought at “Shoujo Mart” and used for house decoration:
- wild rose
- mikan tree
- orange tree
Mikan and orange trees will produce fruits (it takes two days for fruits to grow). All plants require watering, or else they will lose all leaves after three days. Watering can be done using a watering can or a water gun.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- New recipe: gyoza.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Ferris wheel rotation speed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to walk outside of Akihabara map limits using escalator slopes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented obtaining ingredients during the maid cafe mini-game if you didn’t have enough money.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to walk into cafe kitchen while not in the maid cafe mini-game mode.
- A rack with fruits is added into cafe storage (for usage during maid cafe mini-game).
- Fixed a bug with sound of walking in shallow water sometimes not being replaced correctly with regular walking sound (when getting out of water).
Other Shoujo City News
Update 0.9.11 November 5, 2019
Update 0.9.9 October 9, 2019
Update 0.9.8 September 11, 2019
Update 0.9.7 August 19, 2019
Update 0.9.6 August 1, 2019
Update 0.9.5 July 5, 2019
Update 0.9.4 June 27, 2019
Update 0.9.3 June 13, 2019
One year until release June 4, 2019
Update 0.9.2 May 17, 2019
Shoujo City is a dating simulator game, set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture.
Developer: Shoujo City Developer
Publisher: Shoujo City Developer