NEW UI and Additional Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.17 EB
Posted by: JoshP on steam_community_announcements April 11, 2019
3/30/2019 - [Early Access Build] - 0.17 EB
- New ranking system, we separated out Assessment and Training so now when you train, you can do so without it counting towards your stats, but if you wanna show the world what you've got hop over to Assessment.
- Aim Lab got a brand new make-over with all new UI
- New Home Screen - Here you will find your scorecard at a glance, suggested tasks and latest news. In the bottom right corner you have options to report a bug, open options or exit Aim Lab
- New Task Selection with video preview of the task, quick map and weapon selection and tasks sorted by skill.
- Added "Details" button on task weapon selection
- Fixed bug that allowed players to shoot in Detection task
- Fixed bug that caused framerate drops and lag when returning to the main menu after playing a task
- Fixed bug that caused the background image for results screens in Freetrack and Ninjashot to be blank or missing
- Fixed bug that caused task name to show "Spidersh" instead of "Blinkshot" on Blinkshot results screens
Other Aim Lab News
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.20 EB May 11, 2019
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.19 EB HOTFIX April 16, 2019
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.19 EB April 15, 2019
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.18 EB HOTFIX # 2 April 15, 2019
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.18 EB HOTFIXS April 13, 2019
Patch Notes: Early Access Build - 0.17 EB HOTFIX April 13, 2019
The ultimate FPS/TPS training solution: Aim Lab blends cutting-edge performance tracking and analytics with machine learning to make you better, faster.