v0.91.04 Patch Notes
Posted by: Low Magic Studios on steam_community_announcements March 15, 2019
Added Combat Difficulty settings -
- Relaxed : Player characters only suffer 20% damage, and make significantly less continuous misses. Enemies have a -4 penalty on their attack rolls and defences, and doesn't multiply damage on critical hits.
- Easy : Player characters only suffer 40% damage, and make less continuous misses. Enemies have a -2 penalty on their attack rolls and defences, and doesn't multiply damage on critical hits.
- Moderate : Player characters only suffer 80% damage, and make less continuous misses.
- Core : There are no adjustments to all values and mechanisms.
- Hard : Player characters suffer 120% damage. Enemies have a +2 bonus on their attack rolls and defences.
- Nightmare : Player characters suffer 200% damage. Enemies have a +4 bonus on their attack rolls and defences, and always use the best tactics.
Combat difficulty can be chose or adjusted on:
- New Adventure game dialog
- New Arena game
- Adventure mode scenes lower right menu
- Arena mode lower right menu
- Battle scene lower right menu
Old Adventure and Arena saves use the "Core" combat difficulty by default (i.e. no adjustments)
New Adventure and Arena games use the "Moderate" combat difficulty by default
Combat difficulty can be adjusted during the game at any time, even in battle.
Adjusted system menu of most scenes
Adjusted bottom UI of battle scene
Adjusted height of most large windows, such as Quests, Formations, and Goods, etc.
Note: When you encountered a bug, please zip and send your saves (the game folder\saves) to [email protected] It's extremely useful for debugging.
Other Low Magic Age News
v0.91.01 Patch Notes March 2, 2019
v0.91.00 Patch Notes February 28, 2019
Next Update November 19, 2018
v0.90.11 Patch Notes October 4, 2018
v0.90.10 Patch Notes September 6, 2018
v0.90.09 Patch Notes August 23, 2018
v0.90.08 Patch Notes July 23, 2018
v0.90.07 Patch Notes June 24, 2018
v0.90.06 Patch Notes June 6, 2018
Notice for Price Increase June 3, 2018
Adventure and fight in a medieval fantasy open world! Build heroic characters with various abilities, travel through villages, cities, or perilous dungeons. Strategic turn-based combat system and advanced character building - Fog of war, charging and flanking, and more in the fast-paced Arena mode.
Developer: Low Magic Studios
Publisher: Low Magic Studios