Summer Town update
Posted by: Shoujo City on steam_community_announcements March 2, 2019
☆ Summer Town map redesign
The map was redesigned to make it more realistic and detailed. The beach area is removed and replaced with a new lazy river and several pools. Floating objects placed in the river will float along its path. You can sit on any single and double swim ring, inflatable dolphin (which now can be carried and dropped), when they are placed on any water surface. Swim rings now can be controlled and used to swim in any direction. Water slides have new sounds and additional water animation. New 3D models: deckchairs, passages over the river, rocks, sign boards, wooden platforms, mushroom pool fountain, cafe tables, administrative buildings, and a few smaller objects.
☆ New clothes
Maid dress and maid headband (sold in the clothes store).
☆ New food
☆ Other additions and improvements
- Seashells that formerly could be collected in the Summer Town map now will spawn in the shrine map instead.
- Additional interior details and improved textures for the Neko Cafe.
- Waitress NPC will now greet you when you enter cafe.
- Fixed a small issue with incorrect placement of ice cream and kakigoori in hands.
- Characters now will look at food (on table) while eating.
- Improved weight painting for long and mini skirts.
Other Shoujo City News
Update 0.9.11 November 5, 2019
Update 0.9.9 October 9, 2019
Update 0.9.8 September 11, 2019
Update 0.9.7 August 19, 2019
Update 0.9.6 August 1, 2019
Update 0.9.5 July 5, 2019
Update 0.9.4 June 27, 2019
Update 0.9.3 June 13, 2019
One year until release June 4, 2019
Update 0.9.2 May 17, 2019
Shoujo City is a dating simulator game, set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture.
Developer: Shoujo City Developer
Publisher: Shoujo City Developer