Version 2.2 – Cuteness Over Quantity
Posted by: sjgreys on steam_community_announcements February 12, 2019
Hi everyone, we're back with another major update!
For this one we focused primarily on improving the visuals and audio of the game to bring a more pleasing experience to the eyes and the ears.
Of course, most of the time went into getting the perfect balancing between recipes, weather, and frequency of game-play, as well as popularity increasing/decreasing so progression in the game feels much better - thanks to community feedback, and our youtubers/streamers.
We feel that the game is in a much better place now; however, like any game (especially a first), we may have missed a few things - we're tiny and need more testers...if you're interested please email about this, or any other feedback at:
- The 'buy counts' from the customers now jump out, and bounce, and are more easily to see against the background.
- Umbrellas now close upon customers entering the canopy, or the atrium, and water will fly out.
- Stormy days now come with lightning flashes, accompanied by thunder.
- Random cars will drive-by.
- We've added a cat that walks between the windows in the house.
- Customers wear coats on cold days.
- And of course, the bonus hearts and other changes from v1.8 (technically a part of this major update).
- Bugs that prevented variations in recipes based on the weather have been fixed.
- Gear now behaves differently, canceling out rainy/snowy days negative effects, and only reducing the storm/blizzard days.
- Customers spawn rate has been drastically increased, and popularity increasing has be re-balanced so that progression is stretched out.
- You must now get two aspects of a recipe right, as opposed to one, for a customer to purchase a cup, making it more challenging, and requiring more accuracy.
- Deliveries now have higher order counts based on popularity, giving more purpose to them.
- Shop Menu interaction is now more convenient
- Various other balancing and bug fixes
Other Latte Stand Tycoon News
Let's Play Latte Stand Tycoon! January 31, 2019
Latte Stand Tycoon v2.1 January 29, 2019
Broken Upgrades Hot Fix 1/27/19 January 27, 2019
Latte Stand Tycoon 2.0 Launch Update January 14, 2019
Come, join Maya and Mia as they attempt to restore an old family home, and assimilate into the town of Falling Leaves as you learn to mix the perfect latte to fit the ever-changing weather. Can you become a master barista, and change the mood of an ever-gloomy town?
Developer: Inner Realm Studios