Update Version 1.1.2 : Announcement
Posted by: SEEDGAMES Official on steam_community_announcements February 11, 2019
Thank you for your love of sCATter.
We are trying to check and reflect all the comments and compliments you send us.
In this notice, we're going to give you a preview of the next patch that will take place soon.
--- Version 1.1.2
- Fix: The bug that the concurrency note is not recognized properly according to the controller location has been modified.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that sounded too loud for music or effects.
- Add: Add a new song
- Add : UI has been modified.
- Add: You can highlight How To Play when you start the game for the first time.
- Optimize : There was some frame optimization in the in-game.
In addition to the above important points, some bug lights have been modified.
The development team is well aware of all the common problems and suggestions of the players, such as inserting a custom song, making it difficult to check the judgment line.
We will do our best to resolve any inconvenience to our users within a six-month period of early access.
Thank you for your trust and purchase.
Other sCATter News
Version Update 1.1.1: February 08, 2019 February 8, 2019
[sCATter] SONG PREVIEW OPEN January 18, 2019
[sCATter] Early Access Schedule Is Open to Steam January 16, 2019
Welcome to the sCATter! This game is VR Gun shooting rhythm action game. Test your rhythm with music.
Developer: SEEDGAMES Co., Ltd.
Publisher: SEEDGAMES Co., Ltd.