Tennis (update 0.8.16)
Posted by: Shoujo City on steam_community_announcements February 8, 2019
☆ Tennis (sports and dating activity)
Tennis court in the school map now can be used to play a tennis mini-game with your girlfriend. Tennis rackets can be obtained in the gym storage (you’ll need just one). Since accurate tennis mechanics requiring intercepting high-speed balls on the fly would be impossible to implement using current game engine, the rules are simplified: both players have a task of keeping the ball on the opposite side of the court during a 90 seconds match.
Scores awarded after completing the mini-game depend on your girlfriend’s personality. If she is into sports, she will love challenge, so you should try to win for best scores. If she is not into sports, you should try to lose on intention to avoid disappointing her.
Tennis mini-game is also available in pillow dating mode, giving the same scores.
☆ Other additions and improvements
- A new overlay shader for higher quality road and ground markings (all roads, tennis court, gym, sports field, pool).
- Fixed a few minor navigation issues (Summer Town and school maps).
- Fixed a minor water gun operation issue (when used on the run under rain).
- Basket ball (school map) and beach ball (Summer Town map) now can be carried and thrown (similar to swimrings), bounce, and have a component for floating (if placed in water). New body animation for throwing balls.
- Hitting your girlfriend with a tennis racket or water gun will now cancel her “kiss” mood (if present).
Other Shoujo City News
Update 0.9.11 November 5, 2019
Update 0.9.9 October 9, 2019
Update 0.9.8 September 11, 2019
Update 0.9.7 August 19, 2019
Update 0.9.6 August 1, 2019
Update 0.9.5 July 5, 2019
Update 0.9.4 June 27, 2019
Update 0.9.3 June 13, 2019
One year until release June 4, 2019
Update 0.9.2 May 17, 2019
Shoujo City is a dating simulator game, set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture.
Developer: Shoujo City Developer
Publisher: Shoujo City Developer