General Issue Fix v0.958
Posted by: tino on steam_community_announcements February 8, 2019
- Fixed a problem where a ‘Common’ card did not appear in battle rewards
- The probability of acquiring items in 'Normal Battle' rewards is increased. Skill Points 1 Always Acquired
- Skill points earned as rewards in the ‘Elite Battle’ before the 7th Stage have been reduced by 1
- Reduced chance of items appearing in ‘Elite Battle’ rewards
- Increased chance of ‘Rare’ cards as a reward for normal combat
- Modified to make only one monster appear in the 2nd stage of 1st chapter
- Add score information: Click to check battle time during game
- Fixed an issue where scores were applied to the stage where the stage was cleared
- ‘Event DB’ and ‘Start Bonus’ If you have a specific card in your selection, you can check the card information by hovering the mouse.
- Character message exposure length increased
- Fixed to improve readability of all tool-tips
- Fixed an issue where tool-tips on enemy actions were exposed to the wrong location
- Tool-tips for buffs removed from exposed tool-tips when hovering over enemies
- Modified to reflect score lost or abandoned in the rank
- Some text errors fixed
- Helena’s Adjusting to Loneliness: Fixed an issue where invalid tool-tips were exposed
Other NEOVERSE News
General Issue Fix v0.985(08-7-2019) August 7, 2019
General Issue Fix v0.985(08-6-2019) August 6, 2019
General Issue Fix v0.985(08-5-2019) August 5, 2019
General Issue Fix v0.985(08-2-2019) August 2, 2019
General Issue Fix v0.985(08-1-2019) August 1, 2019
Urgent Fix v0.985(07-31-2019) July 31, 2019
Urgent Fix v0.985(07-30-2019)2.1 July 30, 2019
3rd Summer Update in July v0.985(7-30-2019) July 30, 2019
3rd Summer Update Plan in July July 22, 2019
General Issue Fix v0.984(07-19-2019) July 19, 2019
Neoverse is a beautiful, fantastic game consisting of adventures with thrilling challenges. It is a strategic, action, rogue-lite, deck building game that will test the player’s skill. Start an adventure with unique heroes to save the world along various timelines.
Developer: Tinogames Inc.
Publisher: Tinogames Inc.