Posted by: Aggroblakh on steam_community_announcements January 21, 2019
Dealt with a rather serious issue this update, which is why there is such a quick turnaround.
- Fixed issue in which popups would take precedence over subscreens like Headquarters and Order of battle, effectively locking up the game if these subscreens were open when a popup appeared.
- The HQ screen was not refreshing properly when reserve units were replaced. This would cause weird issues when attempting to change a unit's type in reserve.
- Following on from above, upgrades were not being reflected properly after being loaded from a save game. This has been fixed.
- Debug functionality was left over in which using the "Suppress Area" command would give 50,000 Valour points for no reason. I've removed it. Now your men have to die just like everyone else's.
- Fixed a crash which would occur if units went on leave while still selected/highlighted.
- Added the existing commander stats to the commander reassignment popup, so that you can compare commanders.
- Following on from above, old commanders were not being reset to "Unassigned" when replaced, which meant that commanders would gradually disappear from the list of available commanders. This should no longer happen.
Thanks for playing!
Other On The Western Front News
Bughunting March 18, 2019
Fonts! March 5, 2019
Hotfix 8 February 25, 2019
Hotfix 7 February 20, 2019
Hotfix 6 February 18, 2019
More Tweaking February 15, 2019
Over the Western Front February 4, 2019
New Hotness January 28, 2019
Hotfix 5 January 21, 2019
Stacked January 18, 2019
January, 1915. The Race to the Sea is over. The Great War has just begun. You are the commander of a single division in the meat grinder that is the Western Front. Lead your men over the top as you attempt to break the stalemate that is to claim the lives of millions over the course of years.