Update 1.4 is released!
Posted by: WEB Gaming Entertainment on steam_community_announcements January 12, 2019
Update Notes for Patch 1.4 - January 11, 2019
- Unlocked the ability to research technology in the game. The current technologies unlocked are specific to CPU's. More layers will be added when more products come online.
- Added Prebuilt offices that new players can choose from. If you prefer to bypass the office building process, you can now do so by choosing a prebuilt office. However, you will still be required to furnish the office. We will add more and soon include the following
- The ability to save your own offices (i.e. be able to reuse the building infrastructure (i.e. walls, doors and windows). This does not have anything to do with your game saves.
- We will also add more prebuilt options that will include multi-level offices.
Fixed a bug where you could add any astronomical price to your CPU without penalty or limit. This has been corrected. In addition, customers will not buy products astronomically priced.
Fixed camera issue that prevented you from moving back a certain distance from the roads. You now have a bit more freedom.
Fixed the bug where wall textures would not properly load after loading a save.
NOTE: missing on this list is the ability to delete walls. We need to continue testing and polishing this before adding it to the game. We hope to tackle this by next week.
New Unlocked Feature
- You can now research technology related to CPU's in this version that is released. This will allow a bit of progression with your CPU designs. More details will be provided even for CPU development as we polish throughout the rest of the month.
- Your competitors should compete in research as well.
- Research will get more detailed as well. You will soon be able challenge competitors to be the first to a technology where you can name it and be responsible for pushing the industry forward.
- Ability to save your own offices for new game sessions
- Deleting walls
- Notification System
- Much more in the way of AI improvement and details.
- UI Improvements & Polish
As we fix and polish some of the background systems for the current build, far more features will begin to be unlocked. Right now, our goal is to fix and polish the current build and feature list before unlocking the content that is built on top of it.
This is our weekly update for this week. By Tuesday (Jan 15), we plan to provide the list of scheduled updates for this upcoming week.
Other Tech Executive Tycoon News
Hotfix 1.7b available June 3, 2019
Update 1.7a Releasing today June 2, 2019
Update 1.7 is live! May 5, 2019
Upcoming 1.7 update News May 2, 2019
Hotfix - version 1.6a Available April 6, 2019
Website Early Access Schedule Update March 23, 2019
Update 1.6 Released March 11, 2019
Tutorial #4 expected to release tomorrow (3.10.2019) March 10, 2019
Update 1.5d released March 4, 2019
Patch 1.5c February 16, 2019
Tech Executive Tycoon is a simulation, strategy, role playing game that places you in the seat of CEO and entrepreneur of your very own tech company. Can you take your company to the top with top of the line products? Can you command a world class group of employees?
Developer: WEB Gaming Entertainment,Dream Vision Games
Publisher: WEB Gaming Entertainment,Dream Vision Games