Posted by: WEB Gaming Entertainment on steam_community_announcements January 12, 2019
Hotfix Notes for Patch 1.4a - January 12, 2019
- Fixed issue where your development projects would continually be added to your Brand list after completion. Now, you should only see your project added to your Brand list after development only once as expected.
- Fixed an issue where when selecting "no starting office", you would still get the smallest office. You should now be able to once again build your own offices.
- Fixed a bug that charged you for each wall, window and door of your office upon loading a save. This is associated with functionality that is being added soon which will charge you for each wall, window and door you build. Your office maintenance cost will also derive from this in the future.
- Fixed the issue with the first region not getting shipments. You can now interact with that region for shipping products, potentially increasing your profits.
- Fixed some issues with research UI
- Fixed issue that prevented you from adding two values past the decimal point for pricing your product.
Other Tech Executive Tycoon News
Update 1.5d released March 4, 2019
Patch 1.5c February 16, 2019
Update 1.5b released February 11, 2019
Patch 1.5a February 1, 2019
Update coming Next week January 31, 2019
Update 1.5 is released! January 25, 2019
Patch 1.4c (Wall Modifying Functionality Update) January 20, 2019
Hotfix 1.4b January 13, 2019
Hotfix 1.4a January 12, 2019
Update 1.4 is released! January 12, 2019
Tech Executive Tycoon is a simulation, strategy, role playing game that places you in the seat of CEO and entrepreneur of your very own tech company. Can you take your company to the top with top of the line products? Can you command a world class group of employees?
Developer: WEB Gaming Entertainment,Dream Vision Games
Publisher: WEB Gaming Entertainment,Dream Vision Games