Early Access Update Dec 6th
Posted by: DrgnDeveloper on steam_community_announcements December 7, 2018
Aside from bug fixes this will be the latest update for a little while. Changes are:
- The kayak now "cuts" through the water leaving a thin trail
- Reduced the breeze volume by another 20%
- The "Cancel out of the Exit Menu" button is now a checkmark instead of a confusing round arrow
- The second waterfall height has been cut in half
- The turn before the second waterfall has been eased up
Before I take this out of Early Access there are two more things I'd like to do.
First is do lower the ground level in the last quarter of the map because it just doesn't look right to me.
The second is a big feature which I'm saving for a surprise :)
As always, your feedback is welcome!
Other River Relaxation VR News
Early Access Update Nov 28th November 29, 2018
Early Access Update Nov 6th November 7, 2018
Early Access Update Nov 1st November 2, 2018
Early Access Update Oct 17th October 17, 2018
Early Access Release Weekend Update October 15, 2018
River Relaxation VR Now On Early Access! October 13, 2018
River Relaxation VR is a relaxing hands-free virtual reality simulation of calmly floating down a river in a kayak. You may choose between a morning and a night time experience.
Developer: Christopher Haag
Publisher: Christopher Haag